my friend gave me this wierd cigarette at a concert tonight called a clove cigarette. i had never heard of them before, and it smells umm different. has anybody ever had one before ?
nope but i like reds though
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Maybe it's weed.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
ya theyre really good, get dJarrum black's or however you spell it. smell amazing. too bad they crystallize your lungs : /
They're tasty, and they make a nice crackly sound when they burn.
They're for mall-goths who pretend to be vampires. Seriously, no one straight has ever smoked a clove cigarette.
do u think they are any worse then regular cigs? i looked them up and some websites say yes others no.
i think this one person i know who does drama and shit had to smoke them on stage instead of real cigs
or maybe it was something else
Quote by echofreak
do u think they are any worse then regular cigs? i looked them up and some websites say yes others no.

All cigarettes are terrible for you. That's like asking, "Which is worse, stabbing or shooting myself?"
Quote by rockybo
All cigarettes are terrible for you. That's like asking, "Which is worse, stabbing or shooting myself?"

okay well which is faster at killing myself?
Quote by echofreak

Cutting your throat. You should try it sometime.
Bali Hai's are clove cigarrettes, $10 a pack where i live
G - L - O - R - I - A is love.... my friend.
Quote by echofreak

Cloves aren't really for smoking on a regular basis like regular cigs, imo. They're more of a once-in-awhile treat, like a cigar.
Quote by rockybo

Duh. Stabbing is worse than shooting everyone knows that.