I'm not exactly sure where to post this. But I'm really liking these guys, they make ambient/relaxing music. If you like Sigur Ros I think you will like this. I haven't had a chance to really listen to the EP but I love what I've heard. And I guess they recorded it in a barn lol, but I'm not sure about that.

http://www.myspace.com/yndihalda
-Zach
I think the EP is poor to be honest with you.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
i think you are full of shit andrewbiles,

this band make absolutely gorgeous music, brilliant in so many ways. brilliant band
hmmm, your the second person to I've heard say that. Maybe their not as good as I thought. Hopefully this weekend I'll get time to give the EP a good listen, I'll report back what I think of it.

edit: this is directed towards andrewbiles comment
-Zach
Quote by bobjewell87
i think you are full of shit andrewbiles

Think what you like, but for what the EP is, it's nothing special at all.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
i'm going with andrew on this one. -to me they seem like another jump on the bandwagon 'post-rock' band. they don't bring anything new to the table.

they're a decade too late
Alright so I started listening to the EP yesterday. I was pretty dissapointed. I actually only listened to half of it. Can't say I'm a fan...
-Zach
theyre hopelessly derivative, and do nothing gy!be havent already done better, but i still like them for what they are.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
How are they overrated? they are hardly known! I fooking love this album

I'll admit it has it's flaws, some songs have some boring bits in it. But the whole of "we flood empty lakes" is absolutely gorgeous and uplifting to the point of me literally cheering whenever the crescendo hits
Fissh demands you cease this faggotry at once!
I think they're alright, mostly for background music when you're reading a book or cooking or something.
They're not really something I would deliberately choose to listen to if I wanted to hear entertaining or awesome stuff. I tend to find that I have no patience listening to them.
Bit of a generic post-rock band, as someone else said previously.

a song song song bout how to sing
a song song song about everything