anyone got suggestion ive never bought pickups im looking for something that produces a good metal tone. please no assholes
gibson les paul studio white
ibanez rg2250e prestige
line 6 spider III 150 watt head
line 6 spider II cab
fbv express
I would say save your loot for a new amp. You could sell your guitar and amp and put 75% towards a new amp and the remainder towards a new guitar. It would sound much better than what you have now. And judging by your thread you are not impressed by the tone your getting now.
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
im getting the C-1 Hellraiser Baritone and replacing the EMG 81 with my Zakk Wylde EMG 81

****in great dude
i have a line 6 spider 3 i love it but the duncan design pickups dont have alotta balls when i use my friends jackson i feel my tone is at its fullest
gibson les paul studio white
ibanez rg2250e prestige
line 6 spider III 150 watt head
line 6 spider II cab
fbv express
I know what you have. Spiders are great for a budding guitar player, dont get me wrong. All Im saying is that no matter what you do to your guitar I am sure you will not be happy with the tone as long as you have that amp. Lots of people make this mistake. However, its not really a mistake since most do it. I would sell your amp and cab for a decent used tube combo. Trust me, you will (in the end) be happier with your tone.
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
im getting the C-1 Hellraiser Baritone and replacing the EMG 81 with my Zakk Wylde EMG 81

****in great dude