Of there being a Mod strike (BY NO MEANS AM I MAKING ONE) But is it possible that like the users like take over the site??? Just watched the mutiny(sp?) episode of the simpsons
no, not really. =/

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Quote by The_Raven

Well....of there being a strike where users take over mods, not really. But if you mean users getting clever and hacking into mods accounts and causing all kinds of chaos and stuff then I don't know.....?

Why, may I be so bold as to enquire, do you ask such a thing?

I thought that had already happened a long time ago. Like some guy got an admin's account and made The Pit called Meatspin and other shit and threatened to destroy the site. I could be imagining this though
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
No, and G4-TechTV wasn't the original TechTV was (but before that it was ZDTV).
A/S/L?
Quote by powerstroke
I thought that had already happened a long time ago. Like some guy got an admin's account and made The Pit called Meatspin and other shit and threatened to destroy the site. I could be imagining this though

That did happen.

More notably though, the mods did strike at one point. I don't remember how long ago it was, but it was a pretty major disaster.

They were trying to teach everyone a lesson. Like, "Don't knock us. Look how much it would suck if we weren't here."

And it's true. It sucked. Thank your lucky stars for our sexy mods.
Are you retarded?

Here's how the mutiny would go:

"DOWN WITH THE M.." <banned>
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

HERPES!!!

wtf happened tonight on UG?

0% I think they can close down the forums, or they'd just disable some of the things you can do like posting images
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by SavageNights
Don't get too excited. Please don't jizz everywhere.

umm to late?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
If they went on strike, then I'm pretty sure they would be replaced pretty sharpish really...
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
It's sad to see how people still believe that an Internet forum goes by the same rules as a real human society.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
It's sad to see how people still believe that an Internet forum goes by the same rules as a real human society.

I know! How could we take over? All we can do is post on the forums, we couldn't change anything else. BTW is that a new avatat Marius?
Quote by Cal UK
I know! How could we take over? All we can do is post on the forums, we couldn't change anything else. BTW is that a new avatat Marius?

Yes, I decided to change it after realizing how original it was to have an avatar of a guitar god on a guitar forum.

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Scary Bitch from Reboot ftl lol, it's your avatar so whatever.

What, the only good thing about that show is when she goes nuts and kicks everyone's ass, so Scary Bitch from Reboot ftw.