I've never seen this done before, if it has post a link and I won't hesitate deleting it. The threads title is self explanatory.
One not in hell. But my chances are... meh...
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
a mountain of cocaine, and since Im dead, no chance of overdosing... Id go swimming!
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
KFC and guitars, without getting fat!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAWLZ
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
complete nothingness would be perfect....
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- T.S. Eliot

i dont think there would be such thing as complete perfectness...but then our definitions may be different
I don't know non existence isn't bad, but it's not good either, I'd want something that's good.
Quote by HawkaLuigi
Reincarnation, hopefully as a monkey or Italian woman.

You have a thing for Italian men????
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
Quote by Spydr
You have a thing for Italian men????

No, I just wanna be fat and enjoy pasta.
Get off my lawn.
Quote by dementedpuppy
KFC and guitars, without getting fat!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAWLZ

If you change KFC to Popeye's then thats what mine would be.
Quote by HawkaLuigi
Reincarnation, hopefully as a monkey or Italian woman.

so you'll either be hairy.......or enjoy bananas and vine-swinging. zaboomafoo!!! (was a lemur) but seriously they do get mustachee no?
Quote by somewhat_here
so you'll either be hairy.......or enjoy bananas and vine-swinging. zaboomafoo!!! (was a lemur) but seriously they do get mustachee no?

Doesn't matter, I have one in this life anyways.
Get off my lawn.
All my friends are there, UG is no longer a website, but a community of people that we can interract with in real time, where we don't just say buttsecks, we give buttsecks,Kurt Cobain and Jimi Hendrix are smokin' weed with Sid Vicious, Kirsti Alley is still hot, Fran Drescher sounds like a normal person, my grandma makes fresh bread every day, Kirk Hammett makes french toast with the stale, leftover bread that my grandma made the day before, Zakk wylde and Jimmy Page are doin' lines, Hunter S. Thompson and Johnny depp are doin' every drug known to man since 1544 A.D, Casualty01 still reigns supreme in UG, Rick Morannis is still shrunk at the end of Honey, We Shrunk Ourseves, the people are many and the souls are forgotten, black is a color and none is a number, Bob Dylan is smokin' weed with Eric Clapton, Billy Corgan isn't clean anymore, my grandpa is playin' solitaire on the table that he wore part of the finish off by playin' solitaire, Courtney Love and Yoko Ono are nowhere in sight, James Hetfield is no longer sober and giving guitar lessons to stillborn children, Cliff Burton is still as cool as he ever was in life, everybody has and EMG active pickup in there guitar, Lars Ulrich and the former president of Napster have put there differences aside over drinks, Jagermeister is on tap, the weed is good,Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is played 24/7, I've won my bet with Zamok, and I'm in a supergroup with, The Beatles, ELO and Tom Petty.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?