not sure if this has been done, but how come if girls have sex or anything they're often considered wh0res, but when guys do, they're congratulated for it?
Last edited by frottage at Feb 3, 2007,
Well, that's the way it is. Don't ask me.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
because you touch yourself at night

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Quote by die_kenny_die

That's over used. Use something like "because I touch myself at night."
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by die_kenny_die

Dont steal lines for family guy.
Because I touch myself at night.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by reh_no_muc
Dont steal lines for family guy.

For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
To use the old phrase, "Guys use love to get sex, and girls use sex to get love." Girls mainly just want to settle down with the perfect man and be happy, so sleeping with many men is, for them, a negative thing. Men, however, mainly just want sex, so someone who gets a lot of it is cast positively, for doing something that most men want.
That, and the fact that you touch yourself at night.
Quote by silent caution
exactly....people blame bush cuase they dont know what they talking about....if anything to blame its organized religion

Quote by SavageNights
That's over used. Use something like "because I touch myself at night."

that works too.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
"...from family guy". dont be confused or your stupid....if your still stupid the line "because you touch yourself at night" is from family guy.
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Quote by CanadaHckyDude
"...from family guy". dont be confused or your stupid....if your still stupid the line "because you touch yourself at night" is from family guy.

"... or you're stupid."
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by B.I.N.
To use the old phrase, "Guys use love to get sex, and girls use sex to get love." Girls mainly just want to settle down with the perfect man and be happy, so sleeping with many men is, for them, a negative thing. Men, however, mainly just want sex, so someone who gets a lot of it is cast positively, for doing something that most men want.
That, and the fact that you touch yourself at night.

but what about the girls that would have sex because they like it, but don't because they don't want to be thought of that way?

i've had my hand in my pants trying to untangle my pubic hair for the past hour and now my fingers smell.
because a woman's vagina gets bigger if she's a slut. argument over.
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- T.S. Eliot

i remember that one day in the chat dinky (i'm not sure if it was dinky) said:

girls don't have sex just because it feels good, we need to feel something to do it

or something like that, my memory sucks
I have a male friend sleeps around a bit, and he gets made fun of for it all the time.
It's because if a chick has a lot of sex, her vagina gets stretched out and loose, and guys don't like that so much.
G - L - O - R - I - A is love.... my friend.
I could tell you but it would require me to take you on a journey to the end of the universe and back. I would have to uravel the very fabric of existance. I would have to make you read a brief history of time by Steven Hawking and hand in 50000 word essay on the quantam mechanics of the universe. We would have to take trip in the dolorian timecruiser back to prehistoric times and study the sexual habits on neanderthal women. This could take upwards of a billion trillion years, a million trillion billion dollars of funding, a spaceship and a cryogenic freezing lab with 30 people on staff. Even if we did all that and had alll those things I would still only be able to tell you that nobody really knows for sure and that if you're smart; you'll keep your mouth shut and not call women *****s because it's rude unless they are *****s and don't mind being called *****s.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Quote by toxicity33
I could tell you but it would require me to take you on a journey to the end of the universe and back. I would have to uravel the very fabric of existance. I would have to make you read a brief history of time by Steven Hawking and hand in 50000 word essay on the quantam mechanics of the universe. We would have to take trip in the dolorian timecruiser back to prehistoric times and study the sexual habits on neanderthal women. This could take upwards of a billion trillion years, a million trillion billion dollars of funding, a spaceship and a cryogenic freezing lab with 30 people on staff. Even if we did all that and had alll those things I would still only be able to tell you that nobody really knows for sure and that if you're smart; you'll keep your mouth shut and not call women *****s because it's rude unless they are *****s and don't mind being called *****s.

IMO its rather simple. Women who get lots of men are either A)Really hot or B)Really ugly in either circumstance when these women get alot of action it causes issues with there friends like jealousy and what not so the other women start calling the girl a slut and a ***** just to sort of get even. It has now grown to the point where those terms get much over used and is just used to call someone they don't like a name because they are very mature... Personally i don't care if a girl has sex with alot of guy's, i congrat her for like i would any of my friends, i would just make sure i wear the love glove if i were to f*ck them:P
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
because no-one wants to picture woman having sex its just wrong

/closet gay
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Quote by blynd_snyper
it's the same reason that if a guy wants a relationship instead of just sex he gets called a queer.

stupid stereotypes

Thats sounds like something a stupid blond would say...

Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Canodros
It's because if a chick has a lot of sex, her vagina gets stretched out and loose, and guys don't like that so much.

What about lots of sex with one partner?

In my opinion a wh0re is someone who sleeps with loads of different men in a short period of time (within reason).

Say 4 men a week = Wh0re
4 men a year = Normal-ish?
4 men a life = Frigid
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Because they should be in the kitchen
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by frottage
but what about the girls that would have sex because they like it, but don't because they don't want to be thought of that way?

i've had my hand in my pants trying to untangle my pubic hair for the past hour and now my fingers smell.

You should not wash your hands and go make someone you hate a sandwich
electro music alliance

Moon of The Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join!

Quote by The 6th String
I learned to dance by watching amputees have seizures...
Quote by frottage
not sure if this has been done, but how come if girls have sex or anything they're often considered wh0res, but when guys do, they're congratulated for it?

Because:
1) Girls are seen as the more gracious, cleaner, and pure species.
2) Because even girls call other girls sluts.
3) You're a pussy. Stop sticking up for chicks because that'll get you no where except the "sensitive guy/bitch-face" friend position.
Girls who have sex are considered *****s? Since when? Girls who **** everyone they know are *****s.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Same I have two freinds who try to be womanisers
One is a complete 'Man*****'
The other is a 'failed Womaniser'

Its just they way things are!!
Lick me.
You simply MUST check out my music on
Reverbnation Downloads available here
Myspace Streaming Only

Especially for fans of Tool, APC, Avant-Garde, Ambient music, rock instrumentals, and fans of music in general. Will not disappoint.