i was already planning on going to guitar center this weekend since my dad needs new drum heads, but i heard an ad on the radio today about how they're having some sale with stuff up to 75% off and amps half off and stuff, and i swore i heard them say they were going to be selling epi and gibson les pauls for $50. i know it sounds crazy, but can anyone tell me whether i was just hearing things or if they're actually doing it? if they are, my dad said he'd buy us both les pauls, and he doesn't even play guitar.
If you're at the front of the line when the store open in the morning, you just got a Les Paul for $50. Have fun camping out for a couple of weeks.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Twist of fate
I might be retarded but...How does ham fit into this?

Exactly what I was wondering...
Mmm Thats Delicioius.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
If you're at the front of the line when the store open in the morning, you just got a Les Paul for $50. Have fun camping out for a couple of weeks.

dammit. i'm not allowed to camp out for anything, God forbid a guitar. i'm not allowed to drive either, since my parents are going into boardman anyway (it's a little ways from my house) and they don't want me using gas.
although the guitar center i go to is never very crowded. i go there pretty often and i don't think i've ever seen more than ten people in there.

Quote by Twist of fate
I might be retarded but...How does ham fit into this?

ham will be your demise.
Quote by frottage
dammit. i'm not allowed to camp out for anything, God forbid a guitar. i'm not allowed to drive either, since my parents are going into boardman anyway (it's a little ways from my house) and they don't want me using gas.
although the guitar center i go to is never very crowded. i go there pretty often and i don't think i've ever seen more than ten people in there.

ham will be your demise.

Hate to break it to you, but for $50 les pauls everyone will be there.
Quote by toxicity33
How does one go about getting this ham?

you must go on a long and arduous journey, filled with many perils and hardships, and something about finding the meaning of life or idk. only then will you find the true happiness that is ham.
what does arduous mean?
Quote by reh_no_muc
Hate to break it to you, but for $50 les pauls everyone will be there.

well that just ruined my day
still stuck with my new york pro now.
Quote by frottage
you must go on a long and arduous journey, filled with many perils and hardships, and something about finding the meaning of life or idk. only then will you find the true happiness that is ham.
what does arduous mean?

Arduous means to burn things do you think im retarded?
Quote by JC13
Sooo can someone explain when they do this..haha.

the sale? just this weekend.
on a brighter note, maybe i can get a classical guitar now. i was planning on getting an ibanez acoustic electric classical from musicians friend, but if there's any on sale at guitar center, i might just get on there if they have any good ones.
Quote by Twist of fate
Arduous means to burn things do you think im retarded?

f*ck i thought that was the right word
Quote by frottage
f*ck i thought that was the right word

It was the right word. He actually is retarded.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
now i feel even more retarded. if there's one thing i learned today, it's that you should never go to the pit unless you want to be raped emotionally.
Quote by Twist of fate
I was joking and the word I was "thinking of" was Arsonist

I still love you. *hugs*
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

Quote by frottage
what does arduous mean?

Your making fun of me! Nice! Sweet burn, man!

But, seriously, I already knew how to get the ham, I was just seeing if you knew how to get it. You did quite well by the way, the meaning of life is abig part of it, but most of it includes taking surveys and attending a 5 year university course on the anatomy of a pig as well as a further 3 years of apprentice ship on a farm working with pigs studying there eating habits and learning whether or not it's possible for pigs to have eating disorders such as bulimia or anorexia. Upon finishing your apprenticeship you must get a job at your local butcher shop. You must work at the butcher shop for 6 years to become the manager, as manager you may attend the Tri-annual International Butchershop Manager summit in Cayo Coco Cuba to learn how you can be transfered to another job working as meat slicer in a deli. If you are succesful in your bid to get a job at the deli; you can have your Mom come down to the deli and purchase hame from with employee family discount. Once you close up the shop after cleaning the floor of scraps of smoked turkey(another story altogether) you can go home and experience the utter dissapointment that is ham.

Total time to discover ham= 3+5+6+1/2=8 1/2
=8 1/2 years.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
I finally realised what the chord of david, Gsus thing meant... damn I'm slow. Back on topic, I've seen sales like that here in Australia but the thing is they usually have one of the insanely cheap stuff, two if you're lucky.
....you promised me ham, you dirty bastard!
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- T.S. Eliot