Ahhh yeah

Favourite Band(s): Umm, my five most played this month are: Camera Obscura, Clipse, M. Ward, Radiohead, Elton John

And band we should listen to is: Ode to Dark Eyes

Most Inspirational Lyricist: I don't know. Definitely used to be Conor Oberst, but now music doesn't really inspire me to write.

Why Do You Write: I really don't know. It's just a hobby, I guess. I mean I like to, so I guess that's why I do. Don't people do things they like?

Anything special you do while you write: I'm usually playing poker, doing homework, listening to music, playing video games, watching TV, or something similarly distracting while I write. Unless I'm at school, then I'm half-sleeping.

Favourite technique/style: None really, I change styles all the time. I generally don't like to be overly metaphorical or shit though. I keep it real, holla.

Favourite Writer on UG: Probably lessthanthat or abetterbassist when he was around.

Most Helpful Critter (thus known as critic): Eh, hendrixedge when he was around. Truly ninja has good tastse.

Your Most Recent Work and Reason behind It: I don't remember if I've posted anything since "Two days later" which was about looking back on that time when I saw a girl die on I-4. Mostly as an outlet because it hit me harder than it should've really.

Tips for Newer Writers: Use flow and rhyme, but not obviously. Avoid cliches, but not to obscurity. Ignore Something_Vague, he's retarded. I guess that's it.

Any Final Comments or Thoughts: No. Sorry this took so long.

hella

Congrats man...give it up folks.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Quote by Retribution
Yay Corey!

Nice dig at Matt there... hah. I wonder if anyone will really listen to that...

what the hell happened to matt?
what's up with his sig and stuff?

anyways. whatevaaaa.

congratulations corey.

I just want to sleep forever.

Congrats.

And apparently something did.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

<3
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
Steeeevvvvvvvvvvvvee
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
Hah, Mike showed me this, nice to see I'm a favorite.

Tips for Newer Writers: Use flow and rhyme, but not obviously. Avoid cliches, but not to obscurity. Ignore Something_Vague, he's retarded. I guess that's it.

^That is why I love you though.
Agghh skeet, skeet, crit me, skeet, skeet!
shit, I've been called out. now I have to say congratulations

love dead like a crushed fly

for those of you who said you'd be interested in hearing my lyrics put to music- I started work on recording an album, if you get in touch with me pm or otherwise I'd be more than happy to fill you in
^ Eh!?

Quote by jallas
Steeeevvvvvvvvvvvvee

Come on MSN more

Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.