not on your myspace.

Alright, not too found on your wo-ohs.

Maybe keep the background noise for that track so the sining doesn't seem to come out of nowhere.

My comment on the singing is the same as usual ; you're a little nasal/low. However, musically it's very good. Congrats on your drums, they do sound really good, a little more intensity on the toms could be useful though.

But, as usual, one of the best covers on this site. How much time approx. do you spend on each of those?
Last edited by circular.parade at Feb 3, 2007,
This is great, playing is spot on, vocals are decent although the woahs are a bit annoying. Overall fantastic effort.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
Quote by circular.parade
not on your myspace.

Alright, not too found on your wo-ohs.

Maybe keep the background noise for that track so the sining doesn't seem to come out of nowhere.

My comment on the singing is the same as usual ; you're a little nasal/low. However, musically it's very good. Congrats on your drums, they do sound really good, a little more intensity on the toms could be useful though.

But, as usual, one of the best covers on this site. How much time approx. do you spend on each of those?
Yeah I had deleted it cuz I'd added some stuff and was reuploading it to MySpace, by when it was already on the linked site there. Thanks for actually trying to look for it, that's more effort than I'm worth. Much appreciated.
I'll take your tips into consideration for the vox, thanks much! And mess with the eqs on the toms maybe?
I spend a couple of hours on each cover, it used to take me like an hour to program the drums and then half an hour or so to do all the guitars, then a few minutes for vocals. Now that I have a real drumset I can do the drum track in minutes as well, so all in all within an hour. I don't do it all in one sitting though. Drums, bass, take a break, watch tv...guitars, vocals, go eat, do backing vox, etc, lol.
Quote by Cocnut Rag
This is great, playing is spot on, vocals are decent although the woahs are a bit annoying. Overall fantastic effort.
Thanks man! WOAH-OH! :P lol
More snare... actually the drums could be louder overall, they seem to be to "in the background"
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
Bass Master 200 Watt bass amp
I didn't like your vocals at all. It's not that they were out of tune, it's just that your voice doesn't fit the style of your songs. And the first time I heard your woah-oh, I lol'd.

But aside from that, it was very well done. I liked your tone and playing, they sounded very true to the song.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Wow, the music was perfect. The guitars, drums, bass all were excellent. Perfect timing, very accurate tone. Can't say enough about the talent you have as a musician. Excellent job. I wasn't a big fan of the vocals. But that is a tough song to sing. I give you mad props for singing it. Overall 8-9/10 from me. On a side note.....from the pic on your myspace, dude you look like you are about 13 years old!! LOL, keep rocking.

Would you mind taking a listen to my version of Plush?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=518105
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

"I see, you've been blinded by what you believe" Sully Erna
Quote by Guitar_Master92
More snare... actually the drums could be louder overall, they seem to be to "in the background"
Yeah I was listening to it some more last night, I'm definitely bringing them up in the mix today. Thanks for listening!
Quote by Zeppelin256
I didn't like your vocals at all. It's not that they were out of tune, it's just that your voice doesn't fit the style of your songs. And the first time I heard your woah-oh, I lol'd.

But aside from that, it was very well done. I liked your tone and playing, they sounded very true to the song.
Haha well thanks for being forward. Tis cool. Again, thanks for listening.
Quote by cnorthern
Wow, the music was perfect. The guitars, drums, bass all were excellent. Perfect timing, very accurate tone. Can't say enough about the talent you have as a musician. Excellent job. I wasn't a big fan of the vocals. But that is a tough song to sing. I give you mad props for singing it. Overall 8-9/10 from me. On a side note.....from the pic on your myspace, dude you look like you are about 13 years old!! LOL, keep rocking.

Would you mind taking a listen to my version of Plush?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=518105
Woah thanks! Much appreciated. I'm 14, lol.
About to take a look at your now mate.
I like this. The playing sounds exactly like it, although the tone seems a bit too powerful.

The singing DOES seem detached from the song which I think ruins it a little bit, and the backing Wo-Ohs seem like the singer is feeling lazy to speak

Drums sound amazing against the guitar though! Can't really here bass, but the solo is brilliantly done.

Good cover
Quote by gallagher2006
I like this. The playing sounds exactly like it, although the tone seems a bit too powerful.

The singing DOES seem detached from the song which I think ruins it a little bit, and the backing Wo-Ohs seem like the singer is feeling lazy to speak

Drums sound amazing against the guitar though! Can't really here bass, but the solo is brilliantly done.

Good cover
Oi, that's me...haha I was tired.... :P
Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate you listening.
Love the music. the playing is spot on... the singing is just average, but that doesn't really take away from the playing. overall it was really good. keep it up
i like it, but dude the whoa-ohs NEED to be screamed and the vocals NEED to be screamed , because the aggressiveness of the song doesnt match the vocals.

the instruments are spot on though, 10/10 on that part
Shure SM58 Mic -> Peavey Mixing Board -> M-Audio Fasttrack Pro -> Dell Laptop -> Cubase SX3
all the music was good but....never sing an offspring song like that, it was kinda boring tbh and the woa-ohs sounded sarcastic

next time sing it louder and with some attitude
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~