I'm in search for a Kelly, I dont have that many requirements since its going to be a project, I'm gonna repaint it and stuff like that. I want a japanese model or better (no india/indonesia etc), trem or not doesnt matter that much. Sharkfin inlays would fit my theme quite well also.

The only real requirement I have is that the guitar should come in a hardcase, to avoid any shipping damage above all. My price range would be about $400 (tops) including everything.

I think a Kelly XL is pretty much what I'd like, but post if you have anything of interest!
Man there are TONS of Kelly guitars on eBay, check them out.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
i have a explorer body that would be a grerat project, its very similair to a kelly
Quote by Pleiadian
Man there are TONS of Kelly guitars on eBay, check them out.

I only get roughly 20 hits? I dont think that qualifies as a ton, but maybe I suck at searching on the bay, I haven't used it a lot. 20 when not counting store ads I might add.

Quote by Pleiadian
i have a explorer body that would be a grerat project, its very similair to a kelly.

Thanks, but I prefer the Kelly shape, and I already made up my mind about this one
20 isn't a lot for you? Search for "Jackson Warrior" and see how many results you get compared to the Kelly. 20 is plenty.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator