so I have to chosse my classes for next year soon but i dont know what to choose because i only have space for one full year class but i want to take digital electronics and music theory.

digital electronics - circuitry and stuff like that but im basically taking it so i could learn to wire guitars and make effects pedals and stuff like that.

music theory - pretty much self explanitory i want to take that so i can earn to read music and learn tons of new scales and stuff + i could take AP music theory the next year so thats an AP i could take.

So which class should i take?
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
whatever is the hardest thing you can take is the smarter choice. ive learned from trying to get into college, the admissions offices can spot an under-achiever from a mile away. good luck.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
music theory.its easy to learn basic electronics that will let you build guitars and pedals.its not that hard besides Digital electronics isnt used in guitars
Quote by Eggmond
music theory.its easy to learn basic electronics that will let you build guitars and pedals.its not that hard besides Digital electronics isnt used in guitars

ino its not but i could learn to read schematics, that is used in guitars
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
go with music theory. learning music is way more important than learnin how to wire your pedals
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by ledzep1023
music theory - pretty much self explanitory i want to take that so i can earn to read music and learn tons of new scales and stuff + i could take AP music theory the next year so thats an AP i could take.

I think you have to be able to read music before you take the class, not sure if thats only with my school though.
ICE
CREAM
IS
GONNA
SAVE
THE
DAY
...AGAIN