had a real nasty poo, thats like green or yellow.

cus i know this lad who did a yellow poo in a bucket and his mum came out and buried it after. It was smelly and the maggots were busy at work.
The poo slipped soundlessly into the toilet, as the waves of bacteria slowly infected the surrounding waters. yes. it was time.
thats freaky shit man.i think hes got a weird african virus or maybe he swallowd a spray can...
Quote:
guy-get an ak-47 shoot him and blame it on his dog
man-he dont have one... can someone siriously help me?!
guy-just jack one froma local pet store. throw it in his yard. shoot him. duck tape the ak-14 to the dogs paw. run.. use gloves.
I've never had a green or yellow poop, had a gigantic one a couple of days ago. I pushed and pushed, and when it finally dropped, it squealed "FREEDOM AT LAST!".
Then i flushed it.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
What the fuuck is with it with sick fuucks and making threads about shit!?!?!?!? you are all fuucking sick!!!!!!!!!!!
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Ahan. You really needed to share that, didn't you?
You simply MUST check out my music on
Reverbnation Downloads available here
Myspace Streaming Only

Especially for fans of Tool, APC, Avant-Garde, Ambient music, rock instrumentals, and fans of music in general. Will not disappoint.
I thought it was just babies that did yellow and green shits. Your friend is a 6-month old baby.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I got some lyrics: "Malibu nights, tangerine dreams, malibu neighs, malibu dreams, maaalibuu, makin' a poo, stinky poo, lookin' at you, cause it's time for my breakfast, time for some cheese, time for the stink, time for the BraeeeEEeeeeze..."

You can use Tenacious D for everything!
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Quote by chiliman14
had a real nasty poo, thats like green or yellow.

cus i know this lad who did a yellow poo in a bucket and his mum came out and buried it after. It was smelly and the maggots were busy at work.

Why in the hell would you want to look at decomposing shit in a bucket? You sir are a liar.

(But a funny one.)
Music is a weapon. Use it wisely.

"So retire the ships, the final voyage was his ..."

Quote by kaktusnpoop (on Norma Jean)
I think they use Botch guitars tuned to drop Botch.
Yes, and my shit is purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ