Okay, here we go:

Intro: I don't like those really fast bar chords at the start. They just don't suit the acoustic feel. It sounds good, but the chords should be a bit quiter.

Riff: I like this a lot. I don't see any need to change this.

Verso: I don't like those chords. you should have stuck with the single notes for this.

Stacco: I don't particualry like the few first bars of this, but I really think bar 33 and onward sound really good.

Stacco 2: I like the intro for this, and the high notes I'm not too fond of, but they sound good.

Solo: I like this solo a lot, but you should expand on it. It's eight bars long. And it sounds wicked. Nice use of the wah-wah.

8/10 - Really good, just a few niches that annoy me.

Crit mine? My song
Quote by Sum41Freek
Okay, here we go:

Intro: I don't like those really fast bar chords at the start. They just don't suit the acoustic feel. It sounds good, but the chords should be a bit quiter.

Riff: I like this a lot. I don't see any need to change this.

Verso: I don't like those chords. you should have stuck with the single notes for this.

Stacco: I don't particualry like the few first bars of this, but I really think bar 33 and onward sound really good.

Stacco 2: I like the intro for this, and the high notes I'm not too fond of, but they sound good.

Solo: I like this solo a lot, but you should expand on it. It's eight bars long. And it sounds wicked. Nice use of the wah-wah.

8/10 - Really good, just a few niches that annoy me.

Crit mine? My song

Thanks for the crit, I'm working to fix the song
wow very good work. The harmonys are great, the two guitar players played off each other very well.

It had a reall unique sond to it to it was to me a mix of folk traditional japaneze music and kirbys dreamland i liked it

The solo was great but i would make it longer but other than that its perfect 9.5/10
wow, that was amazing! It had a spanish kind of feel, i dug that.
The intro was great, apart from the first bar which was totally random. I especially liked what the 'lead' acoustic was doing, it was very original and sounded excellent. Other than the first bar, there was nothing wrong with the intro, it was perfect.
The riff was also perfect. nice chords, great phrasing, both guitars complimented each other very well.
Not much to comment about the verse, cool diads and nice and simple.
The stacco was awesome. The only thing i didn't like about it was the 16th notes you had there, they appeared too sudden and put me off a little.
I loved the second stacco, especially bars 52-59. Maybe change some of the slides to legato slides for some variation? But even without it it sounded excellent.
The Assolo was also great, very good phrasing and i would have loved to hear it with the wah but my RSE doesn't work on my computer. There was nothing to complain about there.
Overall it was an amazing piece, one of my favourite pieces i've heard on UG, 10/10

Crit mine? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=512517
I'm glad you liked it.
Me and my band are planning to record the song.
Quote by warzone06
when you download the file what do you open it with

Guitar Pro