Basically I have decided to get the Yamaha FG730S. Its within my budget and seems perfect as ive never owned an acoustic before.

What do you guys think of it? pros and cons? Not forgetting this is my first acoustic

Matt
i have something similar
its lasted me like 5 years along with my brothers playing it
i think its pretty spiffy
Quote by Friggly
my balls undropped...they're not all like low and stuff, and they look like they did when I was little...I still spew and stuff. Is it possible that I may be getting younger by the minute?!

haha^^
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Capt. Crow
Bought the same one as my first acoustic - can't go wrong as your first guitar... It's inexpensive enough not to set you back large, but nice enough for you to grow into. If you buy a cheapie laminate, you'll be wanting something new in 6 months.
Quote by mat2317
Basically I have decided to get the Yamaha FG730S. Its within my budget and seems perfect as ive never owned an acoustic before.

What do you guys think of it? pros and cons? Not forgetting this is my first acoustic

Matt

Great choice. You'll love it!
Yes, very solid guitar. Loud, low action, easy to play. Definitely get it.
cheers guys for you opinions. I heard that the guitar's strings are far away from the fret board, is this true / a problem?
I have a FG720 and I absolutely love it. I've only been playing a little over 4 months and have had zero problems. As for your action concern, I don't have any issues with it. I also have a friend with a FG730 (he's got 3 years of exp) and he doesn't have any problems either.