Where I live (west michigan) we're having a huge blizzard right now. Pretty much everything last night and today are cancelled. Luckily, the power hasn't gone out yet...

The worst part of it is that I'm going out in it in about 15 minutes to go jam with another guitar player at his house which is usually 20 minutes away... with white-out conditions, it's going to be pretty bad.
METALLICA.
If you've lived here in the Midwest for awhile, you probably have heard of this thing we do up here called "staying out of the blizzard at risk of death." Try it sometime.
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
, I stopped when I read something about three dragons being in you or something.

Quote by Metal claw
Paris Hilton looks like Dave Mustaine to me.
Try having to go back to school 2 days after graduation for the days you missed because of snow.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
dont drive like a moron. when you can, keep your momentum and be very very gentle on the brakes. do not gas or brake around a corner. take it slow. were you looking for advice?
CAN I GET A +1?!
yeeaahh, i think you may want to rethink going to jam with some guy.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN
Well, i wasn't really looking for advice on driving, because my friend's parents were going to pick me up. We just called them and called it off (luckily...). I'm glad I don't have to go out in it now.

I have lived in the Midwest all my life, btw.
METALLICA.
Sounds like the beginning of a horror film...
Whatever you do, don't let anyone in, not even your own grandma who might freeze to death otherwise!
Yea Ohio is supposed to get it tommorow night and into Monday. Hopefully it blizzards like it 's doing up there

-Combs-

Member of the No-Testicle Club! PM gangster-dolly to join!

Founder of the 'I'm Abstaining From Sex Until Marriage And Damn Proud Of It!' Club. PM me to join!
lucky, you'll probably get school closing if it doesn't weaken going across that much land...
METALLICA.