I just red the bedroom thread and noticed that everyone seemed to have their instruments in their bedroom. I personally have a music area in my basement, but thats because my dad and my brother both play music.

So where does everyone play their guitar?
Bedroom or school band room.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Basement
My room
Anywhere in my house
Max's(The drummer) House
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
basement, I pretty much live down here, i only go to my room to sleep, lift weights and get clothes
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Bedroom usually...or this room I'm currently sitting in with both PCs. I'm playing it now.
My bedroom, or my dining room where the computer is.

don't ask.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
with my elictric in my room where my amp is. when i play acoustic i go wherever i feel like, sometimes in my backyard or in the living room.
Gear:

Guitar
Recording king RD 22
Ibanez Jet King JTK2
Dean bass guitar

Amp
Peavey ValveKing 212
Bass Acoustic b100
Quote by PinkFloyd73
I just red the bedroom thread and noticed that everyone seemed to have their instruments in their bedroom. I personally have a music area in my basement, but thats because my dad and my brother both play music.

So where does everyone play their guitar?

Almost exactly the same as me.
Quote by shav0r
Basement cos you can crank it more

hahahahaha you like to crank it.

yea i play basicly whereever there is an amp.
(signature removed, please choose another)
My Room, Friends house, anywhere that has an electric outlet, or outside with my acoustic.
living room, my friends house because he has a bigger amp. used to play in my bedroom(in the basement) but it got like 4 inches of water in it and got wrecked so now I sleep in the living room.
My room
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Mostly my room. But i like to take my guitar with me where i go and practice their. Its funny how you draw a crowd, lol! Its like people have never seen a guitar.
i used to play in the basement but my lazy ass wasnt motivated enough to go down stairs to practice, so i moved everything in my room, and now im crowded , and lazy , BUT HAPPY!
My bedroom, or if we are practising for a gig, we practise in a £10 and hour sound proof room at the local Venue