What exactly is 2 hand tapping? I can do the kind where you use the left hand as normal to select a fret and hammer on with the right hand
So what I do, using my left hand normally (like I would if i was picking notes) and hammering on with my right, is two hand tapping? What is the difference between two hand tapping and normal tapping then?

An example of the kind of stuff I do is the Paschendale intro or that bit in Am I Evil? between the intro and verse.
Quote by shav0r
So what I do, using my left hand normally (like I would if i was picking notes) and hammering on with my right, is two hand tapping? What is the difference between two hand tapping and normal tapping then?

An example of the kind of stuff I do is the Paschendale intro or that bit in Am I Evil? between the intro and verse.

Paschendale is a good example. There is no difference between 'tapping' and 'two handed tapping'. It's just making it sound cool by saying "OMG TWO HANDS LOLZORZ!!!1"
Two handed tapping is using your left hand to fret and hammer-on while you tap with your right.