Alright i know this kid (not the smartest kid in the world) anyways he drinks on average like 5 cans of Monster energy drinks (a day) and on the can somewhere on the can it says a limit of i think or 2 or 3 a day. so is he at any risk by drinking so many energy drinks?
some people like sports.
i like tits.
Haven't a clue.

But I drink about 2 lucozades a day.

I seriously think I'm addicted to them.
im addicted to relentless
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Well some people drink like 15 cups of coffee a day so no i dont think so
don´t drink any of that shit!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
well, they speed up your metabolism and heart rate... so it's probably not very good for him
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
dude, i too am addicted to monster. i have about the same (5 a day) and i'm doing good
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
i don't get the point of energy drinks. eat the right foods and you'll have plenty of energy, tweaky energy stuff like that can't be healthy to drink all the time.
Quote by vantage4
i don't get the point of energy drinks. eat the right foods and you'll have plenty of energy, tweaky energy stuff like that can't be healthy to drink all the time.

depends what ure doing, energy drinks can compeltement a good diet well but cant substitute for one, theyre pretty good if ure ill eg. throwing up etc coz they replace essential sugars n stuff.
Quote by Atreideslegend
depends what ure doing, energy drinks can compeltement a good diet well but cant substitute for one, theyre pretty good if ure ill eg. throwing up etc coz they replace essential sugars n stuff.

I've studied Lucozade bottles thoroughly, and they say...

"Not suitable to replace liquids lost from diarrhoea".
drinking 5 a day must be expensive,

good old water does the trick for me. if you lack that much energy a day where youll need 5 energy drinks, then you should consult your local medi centre
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Quote by Dobzilla
I've studied Lucozade bottles thoroughly, and they say...

"Not suitable to replace liquids lost from diarrhoea".

WTF?
Quote by Friggly
my balls undropped...they're not all like low and stuff, and they look like they did when I was little...I still spew and stuff. Is it possible that I may be getting younger by the minute?!

haha^^
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Capt. Crow
Monster is a poinless energy drink, because if you drink it so you'll be awake while doing something active, you'll get sick to your stomach.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
well, i have like one monster a day.

i love them.

but im sure drinking 5 a day cant be too healthy.
Quote by Grab For Life
WTF?

Because you quite often become dehydrated when you have diarrhoea, and vomiting.

So the best thing is water.
Quote by Dobzilla
Because you quite often become dehydrated when you have diarrhoea, and vomiting.

So the best thing is water.

You said diarrhoea!
Once i had 2 caffeine pills and washed them down with and entire can of jolt cola(big ass cans btw) i was buzzin like crazy, i couldn't stop moving, so what did i do? I jerked it obviously, it felt amazing cause i was goin hardcore on it
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Quote by Atreideslegend

now and then i'm sure there's nothing bad about drinking an energy drink, but i think all the caffeine in them would dehydrate you which even worse when you're throwing up and losing fluids.
Quote by toxicity33
Once i had 2 caffeine pills and washed them down with and entire can of jolt cola(big ass cans btw) i was buzzin like crazy, i couldn't stop moving, so what did i do? I jerked it obviously, it felt amazing cause i was goin hardcore on it

that sounds like it was an eventful day for you!
Quote by Friggly
my balls undropped...they're not all like low and stuff, and they look like they did when I was little...I still spew and stuff. Is it possible that I may be getting younger by the minute?!

haha^^
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Capt. Crow
Quote by Grab For Life
that sounds like it was an eventful day for you!

Oh it was, it was(rising maniacal laughter)
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
There seems to be loads of energy drinks about...and they all taste like red bull.

From my experience anyway...
Energy drinks are hilarious. Me and my friend get stoned and drink like 8 energy drinks and it feels like you heart is beating a 1000 times a minute as the weed speeds up your heart and so does the drink. You also feel like your heart stops a lot. I swore once i was having a heart attack once because my heart went painful and i could swear i had pains down my arm. But that was just paranoia.

Also i ate 9 pro plus once and my friend ate 21 . Caffeine isnt that dangerous as long as your not permanently doing it all year round.

Caffeine is a great addition to mind altering substances.
Quote by Baronvon
There seems to be loads of energy drinks about...and they all taste like red bull.

From my experience anyway...

maybe red bull tastes like them...
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
There's about 160mL of caffine in one soo. That's about 800mL of caffeine in one day.
Quote by snapneck
Alright i know this kid (not the smartest kid in the world) anyways he drinks on average like 5 cans of Monster energy drinks (a day) and on the can somewhere on the can it says a limit of i think or 2 or 3 a day. so is he at any risk by drinking so many energy drinks?

someone did a science project on energy drinks in my school. He figured out that they really screw up your kidneys and it makes you piss out a lot of protein (you want it in you) and makes you hold in a lot of creatin (you want it out of you).

Question answered.