Page 1 of 2
a gun.....so she can shoot you for not knowing what to get her
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Chocolate.
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
A brand new guitar and amp to keep at your house.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
I'm making mine a love song with my band, which will be recorded. Also a box of chocolates and maybe a card if I can find a decent enough one.
Get off my lawn.
"Valentines day's coming? Oh crap, I forgot to get a girlfriend again..."

10 points to anyone who recognises that quote from somewhere...

In all seriousness though...you know her, you know what she likes/dislikes...get her something that you know she will love and bingo, happy days.
buy her a promise ring.
it`s the perfect thing when she wants to get engaged and you don`t.
it keeps her happy for a couple months then it`s back to getting married x]
get an empty box with a lid that lifts right, wrap the lid and the box, cut a hole in the side of the box, get your dick hard, shove your dick in the box, go to your girlfriends house and tell her to open it, but keep it at your waist with your dick inside she'll be pleasantly(or unpleasantly) surprised.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
...a x-box.
Quote by notoriousnumber
I didnt think you could be that much of a twat. Piss off.
Quote by toxicity33
get an empty box with a lid that lifts right, wrap the lid and the box, cut a hole in the side of the box, get your dick hard, shove your dick in the box, go to your girlfriends house and tell her to open it, but keep it at your waist with your dick inside she'll be pleasantly(or unpleasantly) surprised.

Or take her to a movie and do that with the popcorn bucket.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by Grab For Life
a midget?
seriously.....WHO DOESNT WANT A MIDGET!

+2
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by Baronvon
"Valentines day's coming? Oh crap, I forgot to get a girlfriend again..."

10 points to anyone who recognises that quote from somewhere...

In all seriousness though...you know her, you know what she likes/dislikes...get her something that you know she will love and bingo, happy days.

futurama
YAY!! its the only award i'll get.
they'll remember this in the future...

"MAN RECIEVES MEDAL FOR FUTURAMA QUOTE: ONLY MEDAL EVER"

//continue random dream.
Quote by Twist of fate
W/e dildo you choose it should have flames on it so she thinks it goes fast. Works every time

If you get her a good one, she wont need you anymore, buy her one with nails commin out of it and is 1/2 an inch long and 1/4 of an inch wide so she will appreciate you.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Lol^^

Meh, how bout weight loss pills????
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
what i did for my gf for christmas is that i bought a scrapbook, and I filled it with pictures of everything ( or almost ) everything that makes her happy in life, so she'd always have this special book to open with things to make her happy when shes feelin down

i put all these little things.. like pictures of walkin barefoot in mud... clouds... tropical forests... stars... country music... bullriding... friends.... funny comics... etc...

i cut a half a foot long lock of my hair ( one of em beneath all the rest ... and yes, i like metal ) and stuffed it into a page... i took a paper and burned it into the shape of a heart and wrote down all of Ozzy Osbourne's ''Mama im comin' home'' on it ( thats a personal thing )

anyways, my advice to anybody is to be REALLY observant, take note of all these things, because its the sentimental things like that they like.

and by the way... NO bracelets... NO necklaces... NO anything like that... In the name of Steve Harris.. be ORIGINAL

you're all welcome to take my idea however, this goes out to all you guys out there like me who don't know what to get their gf =P
Quote by Rising
what i did for my gf for christmas is that i bought a scrapbook, and I filled it with pictures of everything ( or almost ) everything that makes her happy in life, so she'd always have this special book to open with things to make her happy when shes feelin down

i put all these little things.. like pictures of walkin barefoot in mud... clouds... tropical forests... stars... country music... bullriding... friends.... funny comics... etc...

i cut a half a foot long lock of my hair ( one of em beneath all the rest ... and yes, i like metal ) and stuffed it into a page... i took a paper and burned it into the shape of a heart and wrote down all of Ozzy Osbourne's ''Mama im comin' home'' on it ( thats a personal thing )

anyways, my advice to anybody is to be REALLY observant, take note of all these things, because its the sentimental things like that they like.

and by the way... NO bracelets... NO necklaces... NO anything like that... In the name of Steve Harris.. be ORIGINAL

you're all welcome to take my idea however, this goes out to all you guys out there like me who don't know what to get their gf =P

...pussy.....
Just kidding, good idea
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by CORT noob
...pussy.....
Just kidding, good idea

lol! man i knew I'd get some kind of answer like that

i remember telling my friends this idea and here were the reactions...

guys : ...dude.. you're so gay =P

girls : AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now you tell me which one you're tryin to impress

thanks by the way
You could give her me! I promise I won't show you up... to much(devilish laugh)
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Something you want that she won't like cuz then she won't want it so you can have it. If she gets pissed tell her it's the thought that counts.
why should anybodt get anything on valentines day?

save the prsent for her birthday or next christmas!!!
Quote by pinkhaze29
im waiting till valentines day to ask a girl out so she wont be expecting a present =]

What if she says no?
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
I'm (apparently) quite a good artist and last year I drew a picture for my girlfriend for valentines and wrote some lyrics next to it. She loved it. Only problem is, I'm stumped this year for what to get her, since I'll have to top that.

I don't even believe in Valentine's that much. I mean, am I supposed to show my feelings for someone ONLY on 14th February and not speak to them for the rest of the year??? However, I made something for her, just to assure her that I'm not a heartless bastard.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by Grab For Life
a midget?
seriously.....WHO DOESNT WANT A MIDGET!

Sigged haha
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string