Alright as the title says I would like to play bass. But first I wanna find a cheap bass to start out with. Also If you know any sites that could help me along with learning it that would be cool. I currently play electric guitar but I would like to leanr bass seeing as there are to many ppl in my area who play electric guitar. All help appreciated.
what types of music?
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
u can get like squier packs and stuff. try second hand...
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
I wouldnt go for a starter pack. Sure they are squier, but the squiers that are not in starter packs are better quality. They are a tiny bit more expensive, and sometimes not even. I have a squier bass that I play (Im usually a guitar player though) and its built like a rock. So when you are buying, make sure to try ALL of them out to find the diamond in the rough. Some guitars are just built better than others. And for a website, this should be the place. It has all the lessons on it. Maybe not on technique, but you should buy a book for that.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Well see Im leaning more towards a starter pack only bc I am low on money, and am just starting so I need a amp. Now when Im actually playing better after awhile I will def get a better bass. But in the begining I really dont care if its the best quality.