this is the first song me and my other guitarist wrote so go easy on us haha :peace

i hate sundays cos they suck
cause after saturday night everyone's ****ed
all the shops are closed and the people are lame
why is every ****in sunday always the same?

I hate SUNDAYS
I hate SUNDAYS
I hate SUNDAYS
THEY ****IN SUCK!!

I hate sundays cause they suck
when you really need some you can't get no drugs
did i mention before that the people are lame
why is every ****in sunday always the same?

I hate SUNDAYS
I hate SUNDAYS
I hate SUNDAYS
THEY ****ING SUCK!
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
ok wow. well it's your first song but its not that good. sorry guys, it's repetitive and it's just not a very good topic to write a song about. could you check out my song "Be Mine"? it's in my sig. try and write again though guys because you could have potential, just not with this song
oh god this is a nightmare, im gana break it down for u....

i hate sundays cos they suck===in songs, dont use the word 'suck' to describe something u hate.
cause after saturday night everyone's ****ed====decent
all the shops are closed and the people are lame===this line i hate, lame is a overused word
why is every ****in sunday always the same?===not bad

I hate SUNDAYS
I hate SUNDAYS
I hate SUNDAYS
THEY ****IN SUCK!!=====this line is really bad. cut it out

I hate sundays cause they suck===see above
when you really need some you can't get no drugs====, dont talk about wanting drugs in a song.
did i mention before that the people are lame===see above
why is every ****in sunday always the same?==decent

I hate SUNDAYS
I hate SUNDAYS
I hate SUNDAYS
THEY ****ING SUCK!===cut this out

ok...... this topic is original i guess.... but ur express it pretty badly. i kno its ur first song, so i wont be so harsh to u, but i bet u can do better.
For a first song its not that good. For a song in general it sucks more than sundays do. Imo you should just toss this in the trash and write a new song.
Quote by guitar?
For a first song its not that good. For a song in general it sucks more than sundays do. Imo you should just toss this in the trash and write a new song.

couldnt have said it better myself haha... but seriously if this is a song written for humor then good job... i really got a kick out of it... but if it was supposed to be serious then um... just set it on fire... and piss it out... but dont worry cause my songs were just as bad when i started out... keep trying... you'll get it eventually... oh and the word lame should never be used in a song...
Member # 5 of Can't we forget about all the subgenres and just ROCK? club

dude, talk about church, and the next day you have to go to work/school, how theres nothing on tv, just to change it up a little.
now that would work for the song. but seriously, the way it's presented is kinda juvenile.