I have a mexican strat and I wanna upgrade the bridge, yet I hear mixed reviews on the american tremolo which I was going to buy. Any suggestions for tremolo bridges that are under 100$?
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
Like Fender Tremolos? Or floyd roses and stuff?

Fender make a lot of parts, and they're guaranteed to fit. If not, try Schaller.

Why do you want a change of tremolo, anyway? To stay in tune?
Depending on the MIM Strat you have, you can buy some upgrades at Guitar Fetish.

The MIM Standard has closer spacing so you'll have to fill the 6 holes and re-drill. If your MIM Strat is a ReIssue or a signature model, then the MIA-sized ones from Wilkinson are ideal, heftier trem block and a bargain at $35.

THe mexican pre-2006 bridge is very lackluster. Ive heard wilkinson 2-points are good quality and are relatively cheap. Any comments?

And yes, a regular fender tremolo.

EDIT: Haha, it seems you already answered my question.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
Alright, thanks