the worlds been weighing on my consience now
for far to long
so if you ask they'll say I'm not half wrong
as i crawl these walls
counting mutton dressed as half arsed plans
another pipe dream to add to what i never began
and when my future looks me straight in the eye
i'll just crawl these walls
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
ahem well that went down like a bag of sh*te

for anyone who is interested

http://www.myspace.com/the_definitive_edition

have a quick listen eh? mutton dressed plans its actually called
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Last edited by damn-right! at Feb 4, 2007,
the recording was decent, i dont understand the 'crawl these walls' , and i would have kicked up the song with drums towards the end. and the pple singing are repeating to many lines for the end.some of the lines are long, and i could hear the singers straining a little trying to fit all the words in with 1 breath.
not bad tho.

crit my newest if u could
Quote by ragglefraggle
the recording was decent, i dont understand the 'crawl these walls' , and i would have kicked up the song with drums towards the end. and the pple singing are repeating to many lines for the end.some of the lines are long, and i could hear the singers straining a little trying to fit all the words in with 1 breath.
not bad tho.

crit my newest if u could

haha im the singer and since this was recorded about ten minutes ago and i respect my neighbours, drums werent an option (i flat out refuse midi)

The phrase "crawl these walls" indicates that im confined in a small space and theres nothing to do but walk in circles in every available area. The space of course is my own battered mind and im not literally walking in circles

the phrase isnt my own, i guess thats subject to area and generation though.

The song is actually about my general lack of ambition and how despite being bored with my life i still have no desire to change simply because i am in fact bone idle.