i want to manage my music in itunes but when i plug my ipod in nothing happens. usually my ipod is suppose to come up on the side panel but now all my ipod does is recharge, help???
je suis haut
Check to see if your iPod shows up in your removable drive in My Computer. If it doesn't, you're in the same boat as I am.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
nope doesn't even show up in the removable drives, it use to but now idk what to do
je suis haut
Well ipods just suck all around, my friends brother works at best buy and they get dozens back per day. They are overated and there isn't much of a reason to get one over another, more reliable brand.
Do me a favor. If you ever get that problem fixed, don't hesitate to PM me. And, I'll do the same. But, I'm stupid. So, I probably won't get it fixed.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by keeponjammin08
Well ipods just suck all around, my friends brother works at best buy and they get dozens back per day. They are overated and there isn't much of a reason to get one over another, more reliable brand.

I have 2500 songs. No other mp3 player will support that many songs.
Click for charity.

PM Calebrocker to join.