Can someone please tell me about vocal effects? I want to get kind of like a multi-pedal to go from the mic to the PA. It needs to have many varied effects and of good enough quality to be used in recording and stage shows.
"What brands should I trust" and "how much should I pay for it" are my two main questions.
Talkbox.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Oh oops. My bad
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Quote by eww
Yeah, that's it! Only that one doesn't have some of the effects I want on it. I'll look around.

I just pointed that one out because I have it at work and its actually not too bad. Digitech's guitar/bass processors suck, IMO, but that particular one is built for vocals and works pretty well.

Im sure there are higher up models that have more effects and whatnot.
that's one of the only vocal processors i see around. readily available, at that price.
most of the others are higher end rack mounts.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Well what effect do you want? That seems like it has pretty much all the bases covered
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet