i recently bought a Boss ME-50 guitar multiple effects pedal in a sale at sound control for £150 (it is usually £230) and personally i think its great....but because im bored and not doing anything at the minute lol i just wanna know from anyone who has one or has used one what they think of it.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
I have one, it's alright at first, but starts to sound lame after a while, I want to sell mine.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

i like mine! i had a zoom 707ii before, and the effects kinda sounded a bit...fake?? i like the simplicity of it, that was a real selling point for me!
Real men don't need sigs.
they are great multi fx units but now i am lookin to sell it to buy single pedals
POST FINDER
aye its alright, i got mine for £150 about 6 months ago so i dont think you got it at sale price, either that or sound control are robbing bastards
oh yeea i got mine for £100

i brought my zoom to the local guitar shop to get it repaired (bad connection) and th idiots lost it ! anyway they offered me a NEW 1 FOR FREE but i got £100 off the boss and its served me ever since!
Real men don't need sigs.