maaan
I'm so pissed, soz every year, there are some good songs on the contest of our country called "EMA"... the rest is the pop-rubbish... but this year.... this year we had an awesome song from a great punk/rock band called Zablujena Generacija....

here's the link for the song i think that should win Link
and here's the link of the song that actually won..... Link

it's been like an hour ago and i'm still so ****ing pissed that i would love to kill all the stupid ppl who voted for the shitty pop opera song.... however... there were songs that sucked even more than the one that won.... but they were rated better than the "punk/rock" one....

I started to think about moving out from this forsaken country of people without the feeling for the "good music" but i still dunno where the **** should i move, cause everywhere's the same i gues, but nowhere is that bad than right here,,,, in this small country called CENSURE with such stupid ppl
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
I think its a rule that we're not allowed to use any real talent from England...
move to denmark. just for the hell of it. because the name is cool
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
lol, Eurovision usualy sucks though, except last year, in which Lordi pwned the competition.

Aparently Britain is thinking of entering Morrisey, which would be great and actualy be the first good british singer entered in ages. Damn Daz Samson....
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
Quote by StonaLemons
I think its a rule that we're not allowed to use any real talent from England...

hha i'm still laughing from the guy last year

dragonforce for eurovision!
Dude what the hell are you on? That "punk" band sucked... Horribly. It's so damn repetitive. Now I can see why they didn't win.. At least opera singing takes some sort of talent (not saying the song she should've won the whole thing).
heheh
our country has a pretty good song for eurovision
for eurvison its good but i would never listen to it normally
Eurovision's a load of bollocks.

I didn't think were Zablujena Generacija were any good tbh, apart from when someone went "yoooo!" at 2 minutes 12. The same person goes "yeah-ee" @ 2mins 23 lol
Last edited by Burpin'Worm at Feb 3, 2007,
Eurovision does suck arse, and Lordi won last year probably because everyone was fed up with the usual shit in the contest. To explain, heres Britains entry last year (Daz) ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaUoKQmgbl8

and heres Finlands (Lordi). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6VzdtmrP6Y

And heres Lithuanias http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHSpFwUsL-k ( i mean, theres a bald hardcore dancer in a suit. why didnt they win?)
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
Last edited by twowheels at Feb 3, 2007,
LOL, we had to have a ****ing muppet with middle aged women in school girl uniform.
NOPE.
Quote by Burpin'Worm
Pink Floyd should re-unite and do the Eurovision for England.

dream on
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
The songs were both shit, but you're right -the one that won is worse. Basically, if the contestant is from a tiny country, and it features cultural instruments, then it'll win, cos everyone bums these litle shite wanker countries like Bulgaria who have no right joining the EU!!!

Then they all come here (UK) and stea our jobs!!l ****ING WANKERS!!!

THE EU IS ****ED! INDEPENDANCE FOR ALL!!!

Sorry, rant over now

My Website

Sometimes I make people spurt:
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
sigged for making me spurt guiness on my laptop...damn you!

Quote by imdeth

Jimmy that was pure awesomeness. WIN!
Quote by jimmyjimbo72
The songs were both shit, but you're right -the one that won is worse. Basically, if the contestant is from a tiny country, and it features cultural instruments, then it'll win, cos everyone bums these litle shite wanker countries like Bulgaria who have no right joining the EU!!!

Then they all come here (UK) and stea our jobs!!l ****ING WANKERS!!!

THE EU IS ****ED! INDEPENDANCE FOR ALL!!!

Sorry, rant over now

I honestly hope you were kiding.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
I honestly hope you were kiding.

Nope.

Why, where you from?

My Website

Quote by nimrod_hahahaha

Quote by imdeth

Eurovision sucks. The votes are entirely politcal. The only people who can sing are ignored.

And be happy you're not from Russia....god, I'll never forgive the people who decided to send tATu and Dima Bilan...
Quote by sashki
Eurovision sucks. The votes are entirely politcal. The only people who can sing are ignored.

And be happy you're not from Russia....god, I'll never forgive the people who decided to send tATu and Dima Bilan...

Yep I agree! **** Blair!!!

My Website

Quote by nimrod_hahahaha

Quote by imdeth

Lordi is shit. I cant believe they won. It's all a popularity contest. Only about the image.
Quote by Saintsatan
Lordi is shit. I cant believe they won. It's all a popularity contest. Only about the image.

Lordi was fun though I suppose it's different to all this "ooo let's jump about and be gay whilst singing to some cheesy backing track LOL" shit!

My Website

Quote by nimrod_hahahaha

Quote by imdeth

Last edited by jimmyjimbo72 at Feb 4, 2007,
Quote by jimmyjimbo72
Nope.

Why, where you from?

What do you care? I'm not from Bulgaria, if you were wondering.

They come to the UK and steal your jobs? YOUR jobs?

They're not your jobs asshole, they're just jobs, and if someone from another country can do them better and for less money, tough shit.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by sashki
Lordi were very different...but they still sucked

They look like a crazy death metal band, but they aren't anywhere near as heavy. And the song is boring.

Everyone think that 'olol Lordi is teh hXc deeeaaath metal' I think that they're feckin' Christian Glam Rock.
Quote by Saintsatan
Everyone think that 'olol Lordi is teh hXc deeeaaath metal' I think that they're feckin' Christian Glam Rock.

Yeah, but would they have won if they dressed like David Bowie?
What do you care? I'm not from Bulgaria, if you were wondering.

They come to the UK and steal your jobs? YOUR jobs?

They're not your jobs asshole, they're just jobs, and if someone from another country can do them better and for less money, tough shit.

Well there are to too many unemployed Brits who need to be forced to work (unless they really can't e.g. they're disabled), because they claim benefits when they are in a position where they can apply for a job and earn more.

It's about time the UK put the British before all these immigrants! It's good how they're contributing to society, but really, it should be the nationals who come first.

Sure, we definately need multiculturalism, but what we don't need is overcrowding and an economy where the proportion of unemployed brits is at an all time high!

Are you British? If not, then you have no idea what the situation is exactly like. So shut up.

My Website

Quote by nimrod_hahahaha

Quote by imdeth

Last edited by jimmyjimbo72 at Feb 4, 2007,
The acts are shit.

The principle is shit.

The voting system is shit.

Hence, Eurovision is shit.
The only reason we are getting immigrants in is to do the jobs that nobody in Britain wants to do, or ones where there arent enough people in Britain who want to do that kind of job. We would have less immigrants in though if the benefits fraudsters werent so lazy and they got a job. Then we wouldnt need as many immigrants.

Either that or the goverment has made a massive miscalculation.

Anyway, most immigrants are temporary. They come to earn some money in low wage jobs here and then take it home as its worth a fortune in their home country. only some stay here permanently.

Thats just a basic reason for immigrants. I could give you an even more complex one if you want.

ANYWAY... back to Eurovision. Hope some decent acts from other countries emerge, though this is unlikely.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
eurovision is indeed shite but lordi is ok, because they have been doing their own thing for a long time and they the image wasnt made just for eurovision
Quote by jimmyjimbo72
Well there are to too many unemployed Brits who need to be forced to work (unless they really can't e.g. they're disabled), because they claim benefits when they are in a position where they can apply for a job and earn more.

It's about time the UK put the British before all these immigrants! It's good how they're contributing to society, but really, it should be the nationals who come first.

Sure, we definately need multiculturalism, but what we don't need is overcrowding and an economy where the proportion of unemployed brits is at an all time high!

Are you British? If not, then you have no idea what the situation is exactly like. So shut up.

I'm British. You are just being a nonsensical sheep following the media.... my dad is essentially an immigrant, being Dutch and not holding a British passport.

It's not the immigrant's fault they get jobs if the Brits who can work aren't getting off their backsides. Plus, it'd cost far too much money to implement a scheme to get all these lazy Brits into jobs, money which could be better spent on the people who actually contribute to society, as opposed to leeching off the system.

Back on topic, Eurovision is purely political. And I say we make Claudio Sanchez British and get him to play for England.

EDIT: oh yeah, during Fresher's week, one uni got 3 Inches of Blood, another got 36 Crazyfists.... we got Daz Sampson and DJ Spoony. Daz got bottled
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Feb 4, 2007,
I don't get why they never actually get anyone good, is there like some rule or something? Like why couldn't they get a really famous band who are sure to win? And yes, its all political, countries only give points to their 'friends' and neighbouring countries, no one gives a shit about the music. Lordi only won because they are a ****ing joke, if they were dressed normally no one would have voted. Finland should have used Bodom, not a bunch of ****ers dressed up as monsters, because thats not overdone these days.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by cobain_is_king
I don't get why they never actually get anyone good, is there like some rule or something? Like why couldn't they get a really famous band who are sure to win? And yes, its all political, countries only give points to their 'friends' and neighbouring countries, no one gives a shit about the music. Lordi only won because they are a ****ing joke, if they were dressed normally no one would have voted. Finland should have used Bodom, not a bunch of ****ers dressed up as monsters, because thats not overdone these days.

there isnt a rule that they cant get someone good, its just most of the good musicians dont do Eurovision. And if a country got a band sure to win, thered be no contest, and alas no point in Eurovision. though hopefully Finland put in a metal band and not some shit band, and win all over again.

Britain seems to be getting some acts lined up as potential candidates for Eurovision. Daz is up again unfortunately, but so is the Scissor Sisters (despite them being americans) and Morrisey, which would be interesting, and actually give Britain a good chance of winning.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow