whats the effects in the intro of the song "get out of my yard" by paul gilbert called?

Forum Archives / About / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2006
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
a delay pedal,, search for "get out of my yard paul gilbert" on youtube and youll find a video when you can see how he uses the delay pedal.