the cheapest video ipod i saw for sale on the internet was on the apple website. it was a used one for $180. are there any cheaper video ipods on the internet?
Don't buy used you n00b its not going to work.
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
Get a Creative Zen Vision M instead. Tis essentially the same but just plain better for reasons I can't explain. Actually I think the Creative has a better battery life so there you go.
Quote by rock_on986
Don't buy used you n00b its not going to work.

STFU

Maybe, but if you buy from apple you can get the warranty and assurance that its not too cheap to be true.
i hate creative zen thigns, the controls are very difficult to use, over reactive as well as under reactive. i pods are great
PSN: Noverion
Quote by pinkhaze29
yeah dont get it if you cant get a warranty i have one and have had problems with it (virus, ect...)

you can get a virus on your ipod? wtf?
Quote by Noverion
i hate creative zen thigns, the controls are very difficult to use, over reactive as well as under reactive. i pods are great

You Apple tool.

Zen FTW.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Quote by poweroutlet
you can get a virus on your ipod? wtf?

yeah, i was trying to get games on it like doom and a bunch of arcade games and i didnt down load the right version or something and the one i did download carried viruses...

heres what it looked like...
haha that sucks about ur virus /\ . Anyways I have a zen vision m and IT SUCKS. I hate it so much. It collects scratches easier than ipod does, it doesn't let you manage playlists once the songs are moved on, you would have to delete it and re-add it. The software sucks unbelievably badly, (i thank god wmp is accepted) and the thing you slide ur thumb on sucks balls and collects dust under it way to easily, and I have a case. I have used a case since day one, and it has so many scratches I can barely see the screen. My radio no longer works on it and I have all the updates. It sucks. Don't fall for it. I'd rather have some douche call me an apple nerd than have a piece of crap.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by PieceOfMind666
haha that sucks about ur virus /\ . Anyways I have a zen vision m and IT SUCKS. I hate it so much. It collects scratches easier than ipod does, it doesn't let you manage playlists once the songs are moved on, you would have to delete it and re-add it. The software sucks unbelievably badly, (i thank god wmp is accepted) and the thing you slide ur thumb on sucks balls and collects dust under it way to easily, and I have a case. I have used a case since day one, and it has so many scratches I can barely see the screen. My radio no longer works on it and I have all the updates. It sucks. Don't fall for it. I'd rather have some douche call me an apple nerd than have a piece of crap.

How long have you had it? I do agree that it does collect scratches rather easily, but I have learned to work with the software and i have many videos, photos, and songs on it. It keeps me happy.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
those a refurbs, they are broken iPods that get fixed and have the housing replaced. They always have the guaranteed one year limited warantee they are good buys. I'd go for it.