hey.. k i have a question about what it means when people say *reported*.. im not familiar with these forum deals so ya lol..

cheers..
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
*reported* means to report the thread to a moderator as inappropriate.

it is the button with the red ! bottom left of each post.
interesting.. alright.. thx
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
It means they are writing a report on the thread and presenting it to the high council of UG. They then present the report to the elders of UG, whom will make a decision of what to do with the thread creator. The punishments vary between a slap on the wrists and interspecies erotica.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Quote by MadClownDisease
Ooh while we're on the topic, do you just write *reported* and it reports it?

No, you see the little button with the ! in the box? Click that
No, you have to click on the exclamation point right below the person's location.

And it reports posts, not threads, I think.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack
No, you have to click on the exclamation point right below the person's location.

And it reports posts, not threads, I think.

Reporting the first post is essentially reporting the thread...
Quote by Funkbass796
It means they are writing a report on the thread and presenting it to the high council of UG. They then present the report to the elders of UG, whom will make a decision of what to do with the thread creator. The punishments vary between a slap on the wrists and interspecies erotica.

Quote by Funkbass796

Heh. Worth a cheeky smile.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']You're not done being flamed in your other thread yet

My guitar was here first so lay hands off my soul.