well i just decided to try out "for whom the bell tolls" andi got to the prelude i think it is.... well it has a whole buncha 9's, 11's, and 12's. and its right after the riff after the intro. So, back to the point. it was kinda hard for me to play it at first, but after 10 minutes i tryed playing it again and tryed to play it as fast as it is actually played in the song. wel then i found out that my fingers found out their own way to do it. it was crazy, like instead of doin the notes like i thought i was. they wer doing their own thing and still hitting the notes. i just thought id write this out. im sure u wont know what i mean and youll think im stupid but o well
Lol... You mean your read some tabs, and used alternate frets/strings to play the song? Never experienced it, but sounds cool i guess.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
i get you man, i know how it feels when you just nail something and its flowing for the first time. how crazy is it!
Quote by perko
i get you man, i know how it feels when you just nail something and its flowing for the first time. how crazy is it!

if u r serious and understand what im saying..HOORAY!!! ............if ur saying it to be a jackass.....BOO!!!!!!
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
For Whom The Bell Tolls... that's Hemingway, right?

noooooo thats metallica
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
For Whom The Bell Tolls... that's Hemingway, right?

Yeah and it's a GREAT book too. I highly recommend it.

On topic...cool?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by codynw42
if u r serious and understand what im saying..HOORAY!!! ............if ur saying it to be a jackass.....BOO!!!!!!

nah im being serious man, love that feeling, cos its like walking on air or something, you could fall on your ass at any second but while your up there it feels like a million bucks.
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
I was kidding. Duh. Do you even know who Hemingway is?

no not really, ive never even hears of him......sounds like a way of transportation.

u know like " im riding the Hemingway today " lol....
Quote by xX_JIMI_Xx
its funny how every time you practice, you get better isn't it?

yep
Quote by codynw42
no not really, ive never even hears of him......sounds like a way of transportation.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Quote by codynw42

That has got to be the most pathetic attempt at humor that I have ever seen.

EDIT: To Siftings - Agreed.