Okay, i have a problem.

My mom won't let me play guitar at all. Or she'll let me, but she'll give me that sad and pained look whenever i pass her by during my small breaks which give me bad concience. Also, the neighbours complain alot about loudness and me playing at odd hours, and all of this is contributing to make me feel like i don't wanna play guitar at all anymore, and i almost don't practice when she's in the apartment anymore. And even if i'm walking home, really looking forward to playing some guitar, the feeling is killed when i get home, and i decide to do something else.

I'm 17 years old, turning 18 in 9 months ()

Do you think its time to move out? How would that work out? Coz i'd have to live in an apartment complex or something like that, and i'd either have to live with roommates, or rent a room in some apartment where i have to share bathroom and kitchen with the other tenants.

What can i do?

The reason why this is so important, is that as you can imagine, guitar is the most important part of my life. Even back with my ex, guitar was more important.

Advice?
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
Get those big headphones that you can plug into the amp.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
you can plug headphones into the amp.. there's a plug for that on most amps, you just need a special wire. and you've solved your problem.
ferret.
advice: give up guitar and take up drums after a few days everyone will appreciate guitar
GEAR:
Epi Goth Explorer with EMG 81/85s
Yamaha EG112
Rp200A
Line 6 Spider 3 75
Uhhh... Don't move out yet, just break for an hour a couple times a day and talk with your mom or something? As far as the neighbours go, turn down your amp and maybe they won't complain.

I dunno, that almost seems too obvious to be a decent solution.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
MOVE OUT
or if you love your mom alot
headphones is a good idea
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Well, for practice Id reccoemend not using an amp at all, that way you can hear everything clearly, or atleast no distortion. But otherwise, just use headphones/turn down volume, dont move out. Trust me, you'll be working so hard to pay rent that youll have no will or time for guitar. Freeload while you still can.
Quote by Draken
that 0/10 was for gonzo slash, i despise him.
N.W.A Is Fucking Up The Program
Co-Leader Of The League Of Toxicity33, Kankuro And Dr. Gonzo Slash
Quote by OneHappyCamper

Gonzo, you're a cool dude.
Yup as everyone said just use lower volumes or wear headphones.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Yeah lol, that WAS pretty simple really... I guess i'll have to get some headphones then

Thanks
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
Yeah lol, that WAS pretty simple really... I guess i'll have to get some headphones then

Thanks
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
Play without amp
or
buy an acoustic guitar
or
BUY HEADPHONES

edith i see u have already a solution
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Would would your mom not want you to play guitar anymore and give you a sad look? Am I the fricken only one wondering this? Does your mom hate guitar or think your evil for playin or something?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Yeah, she really does. The woman that my dad left my mum for when i was unborn smoked pot>Woman is evil>Jimi hendrix smoked pot>Jimi is evil>Jimi is like the guitar-god>Jimi is evil.

That seems to be my mums reasoning anyway haha...
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
In terms of loudness, there are multiple ways to fix that.

But if your mom is always lording (is that the right word?) it over you and trying to make you give up something that makes you happy, maybe it's time to leave the nest.
I believe in Armageddon, I've been baptised in alcohol.