Hi, kind of a newb question but, what difference does having one or two humuckers on a guitar. If there was only a humbucker at the bridge, would it only pick up the higher sounds? And vice versa for a humbucker at the neck. Thanks
=My Rig=

-ESP LTD MH-307 (main)
-ESP LTD EX-260 (spare)
-Randall RG75G3 Amp
-Korg AX3000G
two would give you more versatility.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
^^ absolutely

Brigde pickups have a crispier and crustier sound. Neck pickups will hide mistakes and make the individual sounds blend. You won't see that with the bridge pickup. Also, the highs with the neck will have a tubier sound literally, and the bridge will still have the crispy sound. Listen to Sweet Child O Mine. Great example of neck pickup. Then listen to Van Halen, great examples of bridge pickups. Also, bridge pickups are more suseptible to pickup harmonics. I dont no y, but anyways.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by gtdude114
^^ absolutely

Brigde pickups have a crispier and crustier sound. Neck pickups will hide mistakes and make the individual sounds blend. You won't see that with the bridge pickup. Also, the highs with the neck will have a tubier sound literally, and the bridge will still have the crispy sound. Listen to Sweet Child O Mine. Great example of neck pickup. Then listen to Van Halen, great examples of bridge pickups. Also, bridge pickups are more suseptible to pickup harmonics. I dont no y, but anyways.

i noticed that with the harmonics when i put a humbucker in my strat