Has anyone ever made their own alcoholic drink? Im interested to see what happened?
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
once i ground digestive biscits into ribina
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
I remember the first time someone sigged me. IT felt great. I was like wow... people actually think i'm funny. See here on the real world it doesn't work like that.
A frogs' perspective on life: time's fun when you're having flies.
quadruple vodka and coke is my own home made mix

the worst thing ive ever drunk, was a pint of :

lemon juice
baileys
vodka
rum
milk
cranberry and raspberry juice, with slices of lemon

the milk curdles because of the acidic lemon juice.

I tried doing vodka, rum, pine apple juice and some champagne with a drop of lemon in it. It actually didn't taste half bad.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
Cider, blackcurrent and coke is great together

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Mountain Dew
Chocolate Soy Milk
Jack Daniels

Oh, it looks surprisingly like vomit...especially afterwards.
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
, I stopped when I read something about three dragons being in you or something.

Quote by Metal claw
Paris Hilton looks like Dave Mustaine to me.
How anyone can mix any form of alcohol with coke and actually drink it is beyond me

It tastes horrid. Thats like the 8th grader mistake you do only once and never again over here.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
My mate went to his older brothers birthday 'party' (a piss-up night :P). They paid the bartender £50 to be able to go behind the bar and mix the biggest most f-ed up drink ever.

They mixed about 27 different things in, Aftershock, Absinthe, Vodka (proper russian 400% stuff)... it was literally smoking at the top...
Then dared one guy to drink it.
He took a sip through a straw and ran to the bogs to throw up...
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Quote by Guitar-freak
How anyone can mix any form of alcohol with coke and actually drink it is beyond me

It tastes horrid. Thats like the 8th grader mistake you do only once and never again over here.

Suprisingly it tastes great, seriously. It adds more to the drink, I think its the bubbles lol

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Quote by Guitar-freak

What are you talking about. Jack and Coke has to be one of the most popular drinks there is.
Tastes great?

I've mixed it with whiskey, rum and vodka seperately, and i've yet to procure a decent taste from it. I haven't tried it since stupid 8th grade, true, but still...

Edit: ^Not over here... It tastes so bad...
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
Quote by Arthur Curry
What are you talking about. Jack and Coke has to be one of the most popular drinks there is.

So true, its a classic.

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Quote by Guitar-freak

have you actually seriously tried it, its coke which tastes nice and alcohol which is less nice and it makes a nice drink, JD and coke/ vodka and coke are like the most popular drinks around, what do you mean its an 8th grader mistake and you never tried it again, you must have retarded taste buds.
Quote by Mein Kampf
Cough syrup and whiskey. Nummy nummy.

yeah, that's great if you want your chest cavity to cave in.

i like sprite and vodka, or rum and root beer, or (my all time fav.) rum, kaluha, chocolate milk and little bit of creme all mixed together.

yumm.
I once mixed 250ml Jack Daniels, 250cml Benedictine, 250ml home made Absinthe, a bit of cider, balckcurrant, lager and parmesan cheese, making it up to a litre.... that was horrible

Alternatively, make my own Snakey VJ, Take a pint glass, put in a shot of vodka and a shot of any bourbon whiskey (in my case Jack Daniels), add some blackcurrant, a little bit of absinthe, and fill half the rest with cider, the rest with lager, and down it.
i heard about this drink my friend made up. its like absolut cherry vodka mixed with sunny d and some lemon, then put in a blender with ice so its a little like a slushy. mmm
member #3 of the "WELOVEREGGAE" club

Quote by RIM99
Just tell her you're going over to her house to play tiddlywinks and mack that shit.

SPARTAN 296 OF UG'S 300

Jackson Dinky: $67/$499

Master Chief of the UG Society of Ninjas
We made a brilliant drink I'm sure someone else has at least tried. It's called VD. Can anyone guess what's in it? And no, that doesn't stand for Venereal Disease. We love the stuff.
once, when i was probly drunk. I mixed evrything i had which was milk, bailly's, rum, gin, whisky, vodka, red bull and i think it had some strawberries in there. IN the blender into a smootie form, then boiled it abit and it was really crap. But I made it so i love it. I called it the 'the royal luc'
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Quote by Whats the story
once, when i was probly drunk. I mixed evrything i had which was milk, bailly's, rum, gin, whisky, vodka, red bull and i think it had some strawberries in there. IN the blender into a smootie form, then boiled it abit and it was really crap. But I made it so i love it. I called it the 'the royal luc'

lol.... sounds like it could have potential... however my snakey V has a MASSIVE kick to it if you substitute the Jack Daniels with Scotch