I'm trying to find out what the song at the end of the movie "Donnie Darko" is. It sounds alot like R.E.M. but im not sure. its mostly just piano throughout. One of the lyrics are something like, "I realize my worst dreams were my best dreams" or something similar to that. if you could help it'd be great
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.

Alice Cooper 07/05
Guns' N' Roses' 11/06
Motley Crue 12/06
SLAYER 02/07
Only two songs I can remember from that film are 'Killing moon' by Echo & The Bunnymen and the 'Mad World' cover by Gary Jules. Don't think it's either of those though that you're after.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
It's 'Mad World' by Gary Jules/Tears For Fears. The lyric you were thinking of is 'The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had'.
the song is mad world performed by gary jules n micheal andrews, writen by roland orzabal
thanks guys
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.

Alice Cooper 07/05
Guns' N' Roses' 11/06
Motley Crue 12/06
SLAYER 02/07