I've got a 2 12 cab that I want to wire another jack into so two amps can plug in and have their own 12. Unplug and both 12's are back on one jack. What kind of jack do I need to get to accomplish this?
Two jacks with normalling contacts and steal the schematic from a cabinet that does this. A marshall 1936 is a good example.