im sorry that guy is absolutely terrible.....you should be slapped for saying hes gonna be huge
lmfao i watched that with no sound on my computer and it looked funny. and good. but then, there's no sound on my computer so it could've sucked.
ferret.
Quote by itrytofixtabs
Gross, you're a goth. Stay away from my thread bitch.

its called black metal dipshit.....now shut the **** up n never show ur face around here ever again
well it was really really fast...it also sounded like a bunch of notes that he pulled out of his ass whether they sound good or not.
Quote by nemesis65
its called black metal dipshit.....now shut the **** up n never show ur face around here ever again

Her signature says satan. Gothic and black metal are both for freaks. And plus she's a girl. Imagine how ugly she is. And I can say whatever the **** I Want, it's my thread dumbass. Now go whack off to a pentogram.
I hope you and he aren't serious... This guy doesn't even know who Steve Vai is. He's a rich kid with a confidence problem and alot of insecurity. I really hope that isn't his guitar, because if it is, I will find him, take the head stock and ram it through his spine for even saying something resembling Van halen in one of his videos.
Quote by itrytofixtabs
Her signature says satan. Gothic and black metal are both for freaks. And plus she's a girl. Imagine how ugly she is. And I can say whatever the **** I Want, it's my thread dumbass. Now go whack off to a pentogram.

Oh my god! it is you! bad comebacks, insulting everyone who even so much as says anything pertaining to you and cocky to say the least. I bet that your just some 10 year-old kid who learned some words and found his brother's guitar and "toob" amp. **** off bitch
that was possibly THE WORST thing i have ever heard.

i feel sorry for him.
Quote by itrytofixtabs

You're a moron, or a dipshit, both actually. It's from a video numbnuts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puwllq0fBLs

Fucking prick.
Quote by reddeath959
Oh my god! it is you! bad comebacks, insulting everyone who even so much as says anything pertaining to you and cocky to say the least. I bet that your just some 10 year-old kid who learned some words and found his brother's guitar and "toob" amp. **** off bitch

Dumbass I posted this thread as a joke yet there are so many retards like you that can't get a joke. I'm not the one in that vid it's my brother and we posted that video as a joke. I mess with the dumbasses that can't get that the video is a joke. But I meant what I said about the goths. And you were saying that the person in the video was me just cus what I said about goths. "insulting everyone who even so much as says anything pertaining to you and cocky to say the least" Calling me a dipshit and telling me to stfu is just cocky?
wow was that bad
so distorted it masked how bad he must really sound.......
did u guys see the comments on the first one?!?!
what an ego!
bet he cant even fit it in the stadiums hes gonna be playing since he is "the best guitarist in the world" as he puts it.......
i bet the guy playing is the same who started this thread ....
what a joke!
Quote by itrytofixtabs
Dumbass I posted this thread as a joke yet there are so many retards like you that can't get a joke. I'm not the one in that vid it's my brother and we posted that video as a joke. I mess with the dumbasses that can't get that the video is a joke. But I meant what I said about the goths. And you were saying that the person in the video was me just cus what I said about goths. "insulting everyone who even so much as says anything pertaining to you and cocky to say the least" Calling me a dipshit and telling me to stfu is just cocky?

And you're the type of retard who can't tell when someone's just defending someone. I can't believe that you can even go around here and just say that, and no one else does what I did. bastard
Quote by itrytofixtabs

Dumbass, obviously you are the one that is retarted for thinking such a horrendous video could possibly be considered funny. Also, stop bashing people for their musical prefferences and learn to accept that there are other styles of music than what you listen to. you need to grow up man.

ps. stop posting on this thread youre just embarrasing yourself with those weak combacks.
Quote by nemesis65
Dumbass, obviously you are the one that is retarted for thinking such a horrendous video could possibly be considered funny. Also, stop bashing people for their musical prefferences and learn to accept that there are other styles of music than what you listen to. you need to grow up man.

ps. stop posting on this thread youre just embarrasing yourself with those weak combacks.

Black metal is shit. Anyone who claims to worship satan is a dumbass. Can you even call screaming music?
Quote by itrytofixtabs
Black metal is shit. Anyone who claims to worship satan is a dumbass. Can you even call screaming music?

can language even sum up how much of a dumbass you are?
Quote by reddeath959
can language even sum up how much of a dumbass you are?

It can, but the number of words it will take is a mystery.
Quote by itrytofixtabs

You're an idiot. You stained the good name of shred by calling that thing you do shred.
Quote by reddeath959
And you're the type of retard who can't tell when someone's just defending someone. I can't believe that you can even go around here and just say that, and no one else does what I did. bastard

Who said I couldn't tell that you were defending someone.
Quote by itrytofixtabs
Who said I couldn't tell that you were defending someone.

the obvious not shutting the **** up
Quote by reddeath959
the obvious not shutting the **** up

So for me to get that your defending someone I have to stfu?
Quote by Embodiment
You're an idiot. You stained the good name of shred by calling that thing you do shred.

Another dumbass that can't figure anything out
Quote by itrytofixtabs
So for me to get that your defending someone I have to stfu?

ok, here's what you do. 1) yes, for the betterment of humanity stfu 2) just stop posting so that this thread will dissapear into the dead ones that no one looks at.
Quote by reddeath959
ok, here's what you do. 1) yes, for the betterment of humanity stfu 2) just stop posting so that this thread will dissapear into the dead ones that no one looks at.

You know noones making you go to this thread. Then you wouldn't see what I say and you could pretend I stfu.
Quote by itrytofixtabs
Another dumbass that can't figure anything out

You were probably trying to be funny...except it failed. What's there to figure out? You suck at shredding, your humour lacks.
Quote by Embodiment
You were probably trying to be funny...except it failed. What's there to figure out? You suck at shredding, your humour lacks.

I have a hunch you might not think the video was stupid if I didn't say all that stuff about goths.
That was awful.

*Closed*
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic