Page 1 of 2
LMFAO!! Okay when I first seen this movie I thought it was going to be total shit. but as I watched it, I was laughing my ass off. Now i am watching the show, and find it quite intertaining, your thoughts? The music sucks but the shows awsome!!!
never heard of it
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
i dunno, looks kinda gay to me.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
I watched the movie and got pissed at the mockery it made to true musicians. But, Nickelodeon is for kids...
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
I'm putting together a group that is gonna kill the Naked Brothers Band and steal their equipment. Anyone in?
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
But I thnk its good that kids are being shown with music. And plus the drummer and the Singer/ Piano player are really playing, mabey this will inspire more kids to pick up instruments
CRAY-AY-AY-AY-AY-AY-AY-ZY CAR!

I pity the foo' who listens to that garbage.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by SSL27
I'm putting together a group that is gonna kill the Naked Brothers Band and steal their equipment. Anyone in?

I have nothing going on right now so sure I'm in. I have dibs on the guitar....and the amp.....and maybe the drumset.
Quote by Bubban
CRAY-AY-AY-AY-AY-AY-AY-ZY CAR!

I pity the foo' who listens to that garbage.

I pitty the "foo" who thinks he's Mr.T
my little brother was watching it last night. Surprisingly funny.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by st.jimmy4091680
^^
I'm up for stealing their gear!

me three! i got dibs on all bass equipment.
yeah the music sucks.

If I ever decide to listen to bad music I'll watch it, but whennever I turn it on they are in a "concert" and the music so so godawful bad I hate it
I'm watching the show right now. Most of it sucks but its a better show then most of whats on nick. I wonder how old they are.

....They also have 2 bass players.
I wonder if they will make it like a real life. I wanna see kids shooting up heroin, sleeping with groupies, and trashing hotel rooms until they inevitably end up at their own self destruction.
Quote by k90728
I'm watching the show right now. Most of it sucks but its a better show then most of whats on nick. I wonder how old they are.

....They also have 2 bass players.

No ones a cello.
Quote by st.jimmy4091680
No ones a cello.

Nah man, On their first episode they had the girl playing a red one and someone else playing a black one.
Quote by SSL27

I call all the recording equipment.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
i wonder what's gunna happen when they're older and not cute. they'll realise "the only thing that made me be on a TV show was my cuteness, not my music. god i sucked. ima go kill myself."
Quote by SSL27

I'm in.
"The Soup Nazi of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join"

Member of the SG Commandos
cool
Keepa Cooli Baby at the shrine

PM HeartBreaker To Join Zeppelinism

Steey Dan Founding father

Bodhisattva wont you take me by the Hand?

Pm Caseguitar To Join the Steely Dan Club

Fender Armada #2 member Pm Arlabester to join
I managed to find this before the Wikicrew deleted it...

<Han> I love Hitler
Yeah my friend was in the movie, not the show though. The little black boy. I dont know his name in the movie as i barely saw more then 2 minutes of it but his name is Cole Hawkins.
Quote by k90728
Yeah my friend was in the movie, not the show though. The little black boy. I dont know his name in the movie as i barely saw more then 2 minutes of it but his name is Cole Hawkins.

Idk if I belive that or not, but yeah thats the kids name in the movie too.
Quote by st.jimmy4091680

all thier names are the same its as if black sabbath were in the movie but 40 years younger and write about girls being stupid and cars being retarded
I think anyone who likes that show should cash in their balls and go shopping for dresses. These "Naked Brothers" are nothing but an ass on the dick of society.

I don't exactly know what that means, but I love it.
Quote by RawrDemon
I think anyone who likes that show should cash in their balls and go shopping for dresses. These "Naked Brothers" are nothing but an ass on the dick of society.

I don't exactly know what that means, but I love it.

Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by st.jimmy4091680

Believe it or not.

I would be a loser to prove to the internet.
I hate them all.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by st.jimmy4091680
^^
I'm up for stealing their gear!

+1
Lets start a club, I saw one of their music videos found it very gay.

I mean what would brothers want to do with eachother naked?
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by SSL27

You could have just left it at killing them, and I'd still be in.
Page 1 of 2