I think the pickups probably suck plus there pink anyways and the action could be bad but it could be nice if it gets all setup and new pickups maybe.
Quote by 420 FREAK
I think the pickups probably suck plus there pink anyways and the action could be bad but it could be nice if it gets all setup and new pickups maybe.

Well, in true Steve Vai tradition, that guitar has a fruity ass color combination. Anyways, if you're looking for a copy, these are absolutely incredible. I can't vouch for the site, but the guy does send you a guitar.

JEM

FGSFG
I dont think i'll buy one from that website tho I did a search and theres been 4 threads about it on this website it doesnt sound to good.
Yeah, that's what I said.

Anyways, it would make for a very nice conversation piece.

You could talk to your friends and be like, "Ha bitch! I've got a JEM, and you don't!"
I've heard relly bad things about these chineese copies of the JEM. I did a little research after finding one I wanted to buy and the Ibanez web site even had a statement about them. They don't play like a true Ibanez, don't sound like one and the quality is pretty much crap from what I have read on them.
My Gear:

Jackson RR3 Pro
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender CD140 Acoustic/Electric
Line 5 HD500 effects unit
Marshall MA100

"Grunge was invented for people who can't play solos"
It would be nice to have and hang on the wall but I dont have enuff money for that anyways I would rather have a Dean Cowboy From Hell, still out of my price range but cheaper.
You live fairly close to my home...
Anyways, I wouldn't buy it just because it has a licensed FR... Those things are like spawn of satan.
The power of your example is far greater than what you say.
Quote by Pacifica112J
Well, in true Steve Vai tradition, that guitar has a fruity ass color combination. Anyways, if you're looking for a copy, these are absolutely incredible. I can't vouch for the site, but the guy does send you a guitar.

JEM

FGSFG

Awww, but they're cool fruity ass color combinations.
I'm back, you douchebags.
Quote by Pacifica112J

JEM

FGSFG

Has any1 actually tried these?
ask them some questions

1 what type of wood-if its some crappy wood, forget about it

2 what kind of pickups are they - same as top, some weird off brand, don't get it

and 3 how trust worthy is this place - ask for some reviews from previous buyers, giving you the name of the person, e-mail and any other type of communication you think is needed. you already said that the reviews you found weren't that great so you may need to rethink this.
The Big Three

RR1 Rhoads, Dean FBD Dimbag Tribute ML (check), Ibanez Bad Horsie JEM

"blacker than the blackest black...times infinity."

"so get your ass checked out before its to late, turkeys!"
Quote by 420 FREAK
It looks like somebody did
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2715404
but the shippings $100

Yes, it's sad that people have actually bought these. I have done quite a bit of research on fritra.com, and I know two things for a fact:

They are copies

They are cheap, poorly made copies.

Save up the money and get a real guitar from a quality manufacturer

EDIT:

Quote by 4# 5b (Tritone)
ask them some questions

1 what type of wood-if its some crappy wood, forget about it

2 what kind of pickups are they - same as top, some weird off brand, don't get it

and 3 how trust worthy is this place - ask for some reviews from previous buyers, giving you the name of the person, e-mail and any other type of communication you think is needed. you already said that the reviews you found weren't that great so you may need to rethink this.

I asked "Mr.Zang," these questions and he kept telling me, "It look same as in picture" or some phony response like that. He won't say what kind of pickups or wood. Read my conversation with him at the link above.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Last edited by dementedpuppy at Feb 4, 2007,
If they were decent wood then it might be good with a simple pup swap
My Band - Validus - Our Myspace
---
-Carvin DC400/DC200/DC727/CM140
-Ibanez JEM
-Gibson Exp. Gothic
-Custom V (Inc.)