Page 1 of 2
So, I came across a video on YouTube of Chris Brown singing Thriller, when I decided to look at other videos.

I'm sitting here watching a live performance of Beat It from 1997, and then I wonder... What happened to this guy? I mean he had a lot of stuff going for him, and one hell of a voice. Then there's the dude who comes in for the solo, got damn that boy needs to learn how to tap. I mean this guy was awesome, hell I still listen to his stuff. I don't even know why he gave up, or got that horrid surgery.

Don't even know why I made this thread, but meh. I think he'd still be doing great if was still in the music business.
I feel the same way! I listen to him all the time and my friends make fun but meh hes good.
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
All I know is that what has become of his life is really sad.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
The fact that he never had a normal childhood led to his demise. as in sleeping in the same bed with little boys.
ferret.
I truly think hes one of the best pop musicians thats ever lived. He just likes to feel up kids, and that doesnt change the integrity of the music..... except "You are not alone" that shits creepy
i met him once when i was in hospital, he gave me a teddy bear if you dont believe me then...... okay but its a true story.
I was a huge MJ fan. I got his complete discography as a child. He's the only pop singer that I like and can actually listen to. His music is still ****ing killer to this day.
Quote by Archaon
I was a huge MJ fan. I got his complete discography as a child. He's the only pop singer that I like and can actually listen to. His music is still ****ing killer to this day.

Fo sho.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Things really started going down hill for him (or "it") once he started having sex with young kids.
Quote by fimbulwinter
Things really started going down hill for him (or "it") once he started having sex with young kids.

**** off, he didn't do anything. Just pathetic people hoping to make a quick buck.
I hope he didn't molest any kids. He was a real hero for me when I was like 7. I remember sometimes I'd listen to his CDs throughout the whole day. Beat It is my favorite.
Quote by Archaon
I hope he didn't molest any kids. He was a real hero for me when I was like 7. I remember sometimes I'd listen to his CDs throughout the whole day. Beat It is my favorite.

every1 hopes he didnt but i realy truly beleive he did sorry he is now a messed up individual
I think things started going down after it turned 1990.

Maybe because all his best stuff was done in the 80's.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I love the bass lines in his old songs. But yea, then something just went wrong. I'm not as fond of the Jackson 5 as a was a long time ago.
Isn't that how he learned to moonwalk? Trying to avoid his dads punches?
Quote by The Casualty
So, I came across a video on YouTube of Chris Brown singing Thriller, when I decided to look at other videos.

I'm sitting here watching a live performance of Beat It from 1997, and then I wonder... What happened to this guy? I mean he had a lot of stuff going for him, and one hell of a voice. Then there's the dude who comes in for the solo, got damn that boy needs to learn how to tap. I mean this guy was awesome, hell I still listen to his stuff. I don't even know why he gave up, or got that horrid surgery.

Don't even know why I made this thread, but meh. I think he'd still be doing great if was still in the music business.

Haha, that "guy" was Eddie Van Halen.

And this thread should start giving tribute to the manifesto of genius known as Quincy Jones.
I second that motion.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by thecure
i met him once when i was in hospital, he gave me a teddy bear if you dont believe me then...... okay but its a true story.

Michael Jackson gave you that teddy bear for the same reason I buy girls Jesus Juice, I want to innocently cuddle with them all night. Did he touch you in your no-no naughty regions too???
America - the only place where a poor black boy can grow up to be a rich white woman
My Spanish Hearts
Quote by rx_eb
America - the only place where a poor black boy can grow up to be a rich white woman

America- the only place where people can overuse sayings they didn't come up with
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by FEDS-91
Isn't that how he learned to moonwalk? Trying to avoid his dads punches?

Nah, it was another performer's "walking against the wind" trick that inspired the moonwalk.

It's too bad about Michael. I like the Jackson 5 and his solo work, but now...just...ugh. It was his childhood and all the pressure and abuse that messed him up. I saw a TV documentary about him a couple years ago.

EDIT: I just looked up the moonwalk on Wikipedia, and apparently it was tought to Michael by a dancer named Cooley Jackson.
Last edited by Quintessence153 at Feb 4, 2007,
MJ pwns.

That is all
This one time I went to fuck my girlfriend, but I forgot it was April Fool's day. Well, I stuck my penis in, and it turns out she had put hot sauce in her pussy. The rest of the night was pretty bad.

0.999... = 1
He inspired me to learn how to moonwalk. Now I can always impress people.

Other than that hes a piece of dog shit.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
The idea that anyone can be a fan of both Mayhem and Michael Jackson blows my mind...

No but seriously, I had this weird point about a year ago where I thought Michael Jackson was amazing...Not that I don't still think his music was ace, I just don't really listen to it now. But I let the media hype deter me for years, until my dad downloaded Thriller (the song) and I gave it a spin. I was like, woah! This is good stuff. I'm a huge metal fan, but I do recognize good music, and I had never realized how good his stuff was.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Quote by MastaBassist10
Haha, that "guy" was Eddie Van Halen.

And this thread should start giving tribute to the manifesto of genius known as Quincy Jones.

I wasn't talking about EVH, ass. I was talking about the knob-jockey who plays (or "played") in MJ's band in that particular video.
.....um is it just me or did he pretty much always look like a child molestor.......even in thriller?
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- T.S. Eliot

ololol pop music trash. oh, i went there.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
big whoop, wanna fight about it?

I think I can agree that he WAS a good singer and pop star, but not my thing, therefore you know, never been into it. you know those lame little beats and crap..eugh, whatever.
Quote by The Casualty
I just don't understand wtf you're talking about here. Bah humbug!

I'm saying, I don't like him or his music. There. Simple?
Yes it it, you should dumb down your speech more often. That way I don't have to kill my brain-cells trying to decipher your blasted metal-esque language.
Maybe I should, my dear. Maybe I should.

By the way, I have no idea what I'm doing wandering The Pit. Hi-ho-sailor..AWAY!!!
Quote by malibuclc
Michael Jackson gave you that teddy bear for the same reason I buy girls Jesus Juice, I want to innocently cuddle with them all night. Did he touch you in your no-no naughty regions too???

i would perfer not to speak of it ....... but no he did not. coz it was when he was black.... i think :l..... when did he turn white anyway?
Page 1 of 2