Forum for true metal. Death/ Black/ Gore/ Grind/ Power/ Gothic/ War

Is that even a real subgenre?
uh...Skinless and Malevolent Creation or something?
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Destroyer 666 & Bolt Thrower= war metal
War metal isnt really a subgenre, its like viking metal...
my 2 cents
And there are only like three bands that are actually war-themed, whereas there are a fair number of viking metal bands...hmph.

The only war metal bands I can think of off the top of my head are Destroyer 666, Bolt Thrower, and Operation Winter Mist.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
War Metal is just any type of metal (usually metal) with lyrics based upon war and battles.
That's what I was thinking. I saw war metal and I was like "wtf is that, never heard of it" but from you everyone is saying, viking metal, would Amon Amarth not be considered 'war metal?'
..::RIP::..
Randy Rhoads & Dimebag
Bolt Thrower is War metal incarnate. Plus, they rock.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
If only 3 bands exist for it, why is it in that little header?

Then again, most of these havent been changed in years.
They should change it to "The official forum for Trivium, Avenged Sevenfold, and As I Lay Dying."
Hey, if the exact opposite is having no effect, maybe the other way around would do something.
Quote by HuckIt
Quote by LedZeppelin
They should change it to "The official forum for Trivium, Avenged Sevenfold, and As I Lay Dying."
Hey, if the exact opposite is having no effect, maybe the other way around would do something.

+1

too bad no admins are metal fans lol. Won't happen
It's like aggresive blackened thrash and may lean towards death metal with War-related lyrics.

It's not really a genre, it's like Viking metal or Gore Metal. They're generally discussed as genres but aren't actual genres.
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!
It tends to be err, you know, kind of a Thrash/Black/Death mix with some War Themed lyrics. Famously coming from Australia. Ask in the Rec Thread if you want more. I generally put Destroyer 666 as a good place to start, or Kill for Satan.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything