Any good movie reccomendations, any movies not worth seeing, or any movies you're curious about?

I'm going to the movies later, not at all sure of what i want to see (just feel like going to see a movie), anyone have any good suggestions? or are there any movies i shouldnt' see?
PAN'S LABRNYTH(sp?)

if you can get past the subtitles it is one of the most gory and well done movies in along time. But it isn't gore all the time like saw its gore thats actually gross.
Quote by LeoKhenir
I love you, Killer Bacon.
Rocky VI. Seriously, brilliant film.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
this girl in spain who goes to live with her stepfather and all these weird ceatures start killing everthing in this maze

its just really weird

and its all subtitles

but its really gorey
Quote by LeoKhenir
I love you, Killer Bacon.
"Children of Men" is the best I've seen in a while. Better than "The Departed" and "Little Miss Sunshine." Absolutely amazing.
Can't stop the signal.
Children of Men is one of the best movies I've ever seen. Soooo good.

Pan's Labyrinth is also great, though a little less driving. Scariest monster I've ever seen on screen in it.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
Walk the Line is a pretty damn good movie. As is Crash.

***STAY AWAY FROM MUNICH***
Munich is really hard to follow.
Rocky VI was good as hell, but I think you should see the first one before it, the emotional aspect of it will really hit home harder if you do.
Quote by Killer_bacon
this girl in spain who goes to live with her stepfather and all these weird ceatures start killing everthing in this maze

its just really weird

and its all subtitles

but its really gorey

details?
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
The Big Lebowksi, my favorite comedy, and Dead Man, my favorite movie of all time, Pi is also worth seeing, although the whole theme of the movie is a bit of bullshit if you think about it, still it's fantastically shot with a bomb soundtrack to boot
Last edited by evilchuck at Feb 3, 2007,