But they are amazing, so they can be anything they want. And they're really nice to their fans too. Carline is one of the few female musicians I respect.

Anyways, Remembrance is good stuff. Just your typical gloomy and depressing funeral doom, but well executed.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Nothing, but I just hate the French, but hey! A little whiskey will make anyone sound good. Drunk or not, they're an awesome band.
Your an idiot, I hate you because your white. But this band rocks.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
Your an idiot, I hate you because your white. But this band rocks.

nigga plz

I'm not white either.
I ought to play the "z0mfg u rassict prix!!1", but I won't because you seem to be on PMS at the moment.
Nah, the church I just burn had a baby in it so I saved it then ate it and it went horrible with the watermelon hooka. So, you are pointlessly spamming this thread and have forced me to to spam in this. So, good day ma'm you are an ignorant person for hating somebody for being french. Pfft, dumbass.
/thread closed
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

Quote by CaptainOfSmug
Nah, the church I just burn had a baby in it so I saved it then ate it and it went horrible with the watermelon hooka. So, you are pointlessly spamming this thread and have forced me to to spam in this. So, good day ma'm you are an ignorant person for hating somebody for being french. Pfft, dumbass.
/thread closed

If it weren't so late at night, maybe your infantile brain would be able to comprehend a joke when it was made. Then again, it might not.

The French thing was a joke, get over it, ass-jockey.
God just shut up! You may have started with a joke but then repeated it which was pointless spamming. Now stop posting unless it has something useful to say rather then repeating a joke that isn't funny. Now, this thread will probably get closed due to the fact that you ruined it.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Quote by CaptainOfSmug
God just shut up! You may have started with a joke but then repeated it which was pointless spamming. Now stop posting unless it has something useful to say rather then repeating a joke that isn't funny. Now, this thread will probably get closed due to the fact that you ruined it.

I was enjoying the band, then you come along with your sub-par grammar, and call me a moron. Why? I don't know, nor do I care.
...and yet your still talking.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Quote by CaptainOfSmug
...and yet your still talking.

LOL, I like you. No, I don't, that's the liquor talking.

Back on topic, anyone know where I can find these guy's CDs? Do they even have any CDs?
Quote by unfathomable_bo
lol Casualty

You dont wanna go back to the FOTB where the pervy mods will ask you for nudies do you?!

I thought not haha

Even if I did, it's not like you would get to see them anyhow.

As to the CD question, I found one, it's Frail Visions. Thanks to everyone who helped with my question (which was none of you assholes).
Last edited by The Casualty at Feb 4, 2007,
I like it. Very depressive and meloncholic.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Attack of the Black and White Avatars...

I'd listen to some of this shiz, but i'm in a library and I forgot my earphones.

Which sucks because I wanted to watch the new episode of Red vs. Blue....

P.S. ^Thats rather unsurprising OLOLOLOL.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link