Poll: Who's the next sueprbowl champs.
Poll Options
View poll results: Who's the next sueprbowl champs.
Chicago Bears
39 48%
Indianapolis Colts
43 52%
Voters: 82.
Page 1 of 2
So it's almost superbowl sunday. What are your predictions, who's gonna win it al this year. My vote is for the Bears.
MySpace
Quote by syyz1
You're right, I mean, I can imagine eating children, but listening to good music seems a little too much. You, Iruleeverything, are the master of torture.
my prediction is that this thread is gunna get because there are already lots of threads like this
Grossman ain't going to show up. he's going to choke. Manning and the Colts the whole way.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Colts.

*puts the Beer on Ice*
Gear:
Charvel/Jackson 3B Bass
Jackson CMG Bass
Ibanez BTB575FM 5-String Bass
Vintage 70s Ampeg V9 SVT/ Ampeg 8x10 Cab
Fender Deluxe Blackout Telecaster

Angelus Mortem
what does that picture mean anyway? but im hoping the colts win, i have no clue who will win though, it should be a good game.
Da Bears
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Seeing as Grossman is about as reliable as shit. He's going to suck. And does anyone honestly think Manning did all this work and come so far to let a first year starter beat him. doubt it.
Quote by that1l)ude
what does that picture mean anyway? but im hoping the colts win, i have no clue who will win though, it should be a good game.

use the search butten
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Armageddon will occur during halftime so no one will win.

Duff_McEdit: And I don't give a shit about Bruce Willis' feelings of this.
Quote by elcheezor
Seeing as Grossman is about as reliable as shit. He's going to suck. And does anyone honestly think Manning did all this work and come so far to let a first year starter beat him. doubt it.

Actually Grossman's been the starter for the past couple years, he just keeps getting hurt so he's never played a full season. But that doesn't change the fact that I fully agree with you. The Colts are taking it
Quote by that1l)ude

it means closed
superbowl....?

is that like some giant bowl everybody eats cereal from?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
superbowl....?

is that like some giant bowl everybody eats cereal from?

nope its chips and dips.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
It's the final (American) football game of the season for all the marbles. The Super Bowl is actually quite a cultural phenomenon because so many people (football fans or not) all get together and watch it. Just as big an appeal to watch the Super Bowl is the hilarious commercials, that companies pay millions to make and get put on the air, and the halftime show.

Projected worldwide audience: 1 billion people.
Quote by papersun87
It's the final (American) football game of the season for all the marbles. The Super Bowl is actually quite a cultural phenomenon because so many people (football fans or not) all get together and watch it. Just as big an appeal to watch the Super Bowl is the hilarious commercials, that companies pay millions to make and get put on the air, and the halftime show.

Projected worldwide audience: 1 billion people.

sounds fun
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Da Bears!!!!!! I just do not like Manning and hte Colts. Tony Dungy comes off as a whiney baby always agruing calls, and Manning always has this sucky face when a play does not go his way. Reminds of the kid who loses and takes his ball home.

On a more serious note, no one is giving the bears much of a chance but they are wrong. First off alot of talk has centered on the receivers of the Colts and the Bears inability to match up. While try, since covering Wayne and Harrison will be tough, the key will be controling Dallas Clark and other third receivers. Controling the third guy will allow Bears to use double coverage on primary receivers. Urlacher has shown that he can cover just about anyone with good speed, so he and Rickie Manning will split duty on Dallas Clark and contain him.

The next key factor is the bears front four. After what they did to Drew Brees and hte Saints I expect Peyton Manning to have alot of pressure and Manning does not like to be pressured or forced; he likes to be able to sit back and make reads and throw the ball. The Bears will not let him do that. I hope Peyton Manning owns lots of laundry detergent because he will be on the turf today.

Lastly Bears offence. They do not have nearly as much pressure on them as the Colts. Run early and run oftern; even if they get down by 14 point in the first half. Keeep and it and physically wear down the Colts adn use play actoin to hit Berrian deep like they did against the Saints. Running will also keep Rex from making too many mid range passes (between 7-15 yards) where he has more traffic to negotiate to get the ball to the receiver.

It wll be a good fun game of smash mouth football (bears )versus highly skilled team (colts). If the Bears front four does its job they will win by 24- 21.
Quote by Bobbert
my prediction is that this thread is gunna get because there are already lots of threads like this

Yeah, but I did search and all those threads were weeks old, so I decided to make a new one
MySpace
Quote by syyz1
You're right, I mean, I can imagine eating children, but listening to good music seems a little too much. You, Iruleeverything, are the master of torture.
As much as I hate to admit it, I think the Sharks will take the Cup over my Thrashers in 7 games, but you really never know what can happen in the new NHL.

As for today's game, I think the Pens are gonna take it, they're hot right now and the Canadiens have been cold.

Frankly, Im Canadian, I dont give a shit about football.

Stanley Cup > Superbowl

*See sig*
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
It will be a close game. Grossman is under pressure to prove critics wrong and not to choke. Manning has the pressure of being the better player to win. The offense of the Colts is as good as the Bears defense. It all comes down to who wants it more.

Prediction: Colts 38 Bears 35
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Well, it's obvious. Let's just say that da winner shall be a certain team, from a certain Midwestern town, dat starts wid a 'c', ends wid an 'o', an' in da middle is "hicag."

DAAAA BEARSSSSS!!!
I had no idea who was playing until I came across this poll. I only watch it for the commercials.
WHOALASKA!! WHOALASKAAAA!!!
I think Rex Grossman is going to surprise everyone and have a great game, also I think Adam Vinnaterri is going to **** up some how lol, miss a field goal or two but I'm still going for the Colts.
Just to point out. Last 3 teams to win a coin toss in the Super Bowl lost.
Sent from my iPad.
Crap - Bears have scored.....I may be banned!!!
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Holy mother of god... What a freaking run
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
I don't think thats ever been done before, scoring a touch down in the super bowl in only 14 seconds. BEARS ARE GONNA WIN!
i put my ban on the colts

whos winning?
<//////>~
I think the bears have a good strategy going, score with your defense so Rex doesn't get the ball. It's gonna be delicious to see how Grossman fucks this up.
Quote by myself101
i put my ban on the colts

whos winning?

Bears have the ball. Bears 7-0 Colts
Page 1 of 2