stop buying shitty ass processed food
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me
Exercise. God's just punishing you.

And plus, if you can manage to screw up heating corndogs, you got a problem. It comes with instructions.
Just remember, you're on top of my hit list, bitch.

... as for the corndogs, I have no clue.
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!

Quote by T.J.
stop buying shitty ass processed food

I don't buy processed corn dogs. My neighbour Mr. Lester makes them for me.
Quote by itrytofixtabs

haha

So this "Mr. Lester" treats you with his hot corndog? You got a bigger problem there, champ.
Quote by itrytofixtabs

my bad
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me
My neighbour Mr. Lester makes them for me

His first name isn't "Morris" is it?

Mo Lester?
Gear:
Charvel/Jackson 3B Bass
Jackson CMG Bass
Ibanez BTB575FM 5-String Bass
Vintage 70s Ampeg V9 SVT/ Ampeg 8x10 Cab
Fender Deluxe Blackout Telecaster

Angelus Mortem
Quote by itrytofixtabs

Mr. Lester as in Lester the Molester??? I say u shouldnt eat his corn dogs man. also I have no idea how u are making them and they come out chewy. maybe they just suck.
Quote by Disasterpiece08
Mr. Lester as in Lester the Molester??? I say u shouldnt eat his corn dogs man. also I have no idea how u are making them and they come out chewy. maybe they just suck.

No he's cool, he makes corndogs for all the kids in my neighborhood.
Quote by itrytofixtabs

HAHAHAHA

sounds like a Moe Lester to me
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

Quote by gallagher2006

Thats about me
Quote by itrytofixtabs

STOP! Stop! I'm ****ing on the floor laughing!

Let's assess this, shall we?

Moe Lester, the lonely old man who lives next door treats all the kids in the neighborhood to corndogs. How crazy.
And sometimes Mr. Lester invites all the kids in my neighborhood for a sleepover at his house and whoever can give him the best massage gets to sleep on his waterbed with him.
Oh, well now the answer is obvious. Your neighbor coats his dick and has you suck it thinking it's a corndog.
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!

Quote by RawrDemon
STOP! Stop! I'm ****ing on the floor laughing!

Let's assess this, shall we?

Moe Lester, the lonely old man who lives next door treats all the kids in the neighborhood to corndogs. How crazy.

I know im sitting at my computer just cracking up.
Quote by itrytofixtabs
And sometimes Mr. Lester invites all the kids in my neighborhood for a sleepover at his house and whoever can give him the best massage gets to sleep on his waterbed with him.

That's it. I'm done posting here. You're going to give me a hernia.
what the hell is a corndog
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
But were not supposed to tell our parents about sleeping on his waterbed because he said
they might take him to prison. Are waterbeds illegal?
Quote by Disasterpiece08
This Mr. lester really likes kids it seems. He doesnt invite u into his basement for a popsicle does he.

Only when we're alone.
Quote by myself101
what the hell is a corndog

well according to threadstarters neighbor, its his penis wraped in a bread cloth
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

Quote by gallagher2006

Thats about me
its either the dough or the yest in the corndog or your microwaving them...
It's weird though. Whenever I eat one of Mr. Lesters corn dogs I get all sleepy and my weiner gets all hard.
Aaaaaand he's banned. I suppose we can all safely say that this was a big waste of time. I mean, come on, I never even got to hear the punchline!