I found out that my band can play at my Grad and i talked with my band and decided we should play 4 songs, i was just wondering what to play, we have the opening song and ending song ready but we still need 2 more so i was wondering if you guys could help

here's what we have so far

1. This Could be Anywhere in the World - Alexisonfire
2. ? (needs to transition into a soft song)
3. ? (slow song)
4. Thnks fr th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy (i know i know FOB = bad but its a good final song)

so ya if you guys could help any suggestions are welcome (please dont flame us i know this site has a death vendetta angainst FOB but its a good end of year song)
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Angel of Death -
Slayer
Best song ever, i know it seems a bit out of your jurisdiction in genre, but playing it live gives you the best feeling, it's insane
2 - Time of Your Life (Good Riddance) by Green Day. Everyone will hate you for it, but it is a good song for graduations and the like.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
lmfao, kinda ironic that dude said a7x.

(btw mario, its tyler)

and ya, a7x=nono in this case
2. maps by the yeah yeah yeahs or the nurse by the white stripes

3. televators by the mars volta
Seeing your signature I would have to recommend Seven Nation Army...Folsom Prison Blues and Cocaine Blues are cool to play live as well.

Tangerine by Led Zeppelin is a good soft song if you are set on finding something in that vein, though.
3. Hope Leaves- Opeth

Yea, yea, fanboy this, fanboy that, but it's easy, it's soft, and it's awesome.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
3. Hope Leaves- Opeth

Yea, yea, fanboy this, fanboy that, but it's easy, it's soft, and it's awesome.

Hell yeah!
hey guy!
opethhhh
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Canon Rock? Seriously. It's happy, It's fast, it's technical. What else could you want?
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate