Poll: which cd
Poll Options
View poll results: which cd
The Second Stage Turbine Blade
4 22%
In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3
8 44%
Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV: Volume 1: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness
6 33%
Voters: 18.
sorry if this is in the wrong thread...in the title...which one should i get im to impatient to find the thread and wait two days for an answer. im probably going to pick one of them up tomorrow but i dont know which one to get. so if the kind folk of UG could assist me in getting either ;

The Second Stage Turbine Blade

In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3

Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV: Volume 1: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness

thanks...oh and if you guys could suggest bands similar to them and the mars volta it would be greatly appreciated.
in keeping secrets is my favorite
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Instrumentally I think Good Apollo was the greatest, but Second Stage and In Keeping were much better in my opinion.
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
Oh man this brings back good C&C thread memories. The pop-punk/emo forum has been shutting down every attempt to recreate the good old days.

I love all the albums. I could never choose just one.

Try Protest the Hero. They're like Coheed, only heavier and more technical.
Call me Steve. All the cool kids are doin it.
Quote by crazynickman

Step One: Wake up in the LATE AFTERNOON
Step Two: Roll around in garbage and lyrical genius
Instant Bob Dylan.
I picked Second Stage because that's (in my opinion) their catchiest effort, and the most enjoyable to most listeners.

If you want more of a straightforward rock record, get IKSSE:3

and if you want to listen to mostly wacky progressive stuff, go with GAIBS4

You really can't go wrong, though.
Nikolas
IKSOSE is the best i think. good apollo is GOOD, but its not as brilliant as i'd expect. and SSTB has its fair collection of mediocre songs
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Try Rush and 3, they're similar. But better, apparently.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

depends what u like more, Second Stage is more indie, more of a dirtier sound, in keeping secrets is alot more advanced then Second Stage, and i think cooler guitars rifts, and Good Apollo is an all around epic album, all are well done, but ide say go for IKSOSE3
my rig

epiphone les paul custom, wine red
marshal MG100HDFX
Epiphone pr5e
ibanze weeping demon wah
my first thought was sstb would be like 100% but then again, we're at a guitar website and Good Apollo has more complex guitar in it.