Page 1 of 3
It may be happening, dont rule it out just because people automaticaly think led zeppelin wont re unite without bonzo.. of course theres a chance it will be happening, perhaps a good chance if it gets enough publicity..

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2002471692,00.html

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/105592/Led_Zeppelin_trying_again_
Quote by MedicreDemon
Metalheads aren't assholes.

It's the damn Blues fans.

Quote by Stimpomatic
one of my friends wouldnt let me play turok 2 for the n64 with him so i threw my controller at the back of his head and hit him pretty hard.

haha
Weren't you the faggot that everyone made fun of here about this time last year?
Quote by Maet
Weren't you the faggot that everyone made fun of here about this time last year?

i find it funny because you've been sitting at your computer for all the time that i was out making a living and living outside the walls of my office unlike you, but who honestly cares, this could be one of the biggest reunions in the history of the world.
Quote by MedicreDemon

Quote by Stimpomatic
one of my friends wouldnt let me play turok 2 for the n64 with him so i threw my controller at the back of his head and hit him pretty hard.

haha
guys chillax.......and Led zep will not reunite.......ever.
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- T.S. Eliot

how can you say that? are you the official consultant of led zeppelin? do you explore their personal lives with them? does the band even know of your existance... probably not, so unless you have good sources.. you really cant say anything.
Quote by MedicreDemon

Quote by Stimpomatic

haha
Does Led Zeppelin know of your existence? Do you explore their personal lives with them? Are you even aware of the ONLY Led Zeppelin thread at the top of the page?
u know what? i'm kinda pissed cuz yesterday i made a post like this and like fifty people reported the thread and started bashing me and shit and everything and now i see this shit today, but anywayz, i read those same articles today, my friend had told me about them, but i read it today, sound pretty cool
i cant take anyone seriously if they have a Green Day referance in their name
Quote by MedicreDemon

Quote by Stimpomatic

haha
Quote by Maet
Does Led Zeppelin know of your existence? Do you explore their personal lives with them? Are you even aware of the ONLY Led Zeppelin thread at the top of the page?

do i care? not really.. but im not saying led zeppelins getting back together.. im just trying to get it out to some people that its not a definate no... coz its really not, its very possible
Quote by MedicreDemon

Quote by Stimpomatic

haha
O yeah the Green Day reference, you know what I listen to Classic rock , and blues, and your a wannabe of a fag that can only shread. WHOOPDIE DO, theres no feeling , and bearly any skill, When he composes a blues solo, of just pure meaning and feeling then he will be cool, but untill then lets let people thnk he's good 'cuz he plays fast.
Led Zeppelin = Jimmy Page + John-Paul Jones + John Bonham + Robert Plant

John Bonham = Deceased, therefore Led Zeppelin - John Bonham = Not Led Zeppelin

Unless the three of them decide to reanimate Bonham's corpse or Jimmy Page really does know some sort of black magic that brings Bonham back from the dead rigomortis free, there's no return of Led Zeppelin.
are you seriously using the Sun as a reputable source?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by st.jimmy4091680
O yeah the Green Day reference, you know what I listen to Classic rock , and blues, and your a wannabe of a fag that can only shread. WHOOPDIE DO, theres no feeling , and bearly any skill, When he composes a blues solo, of just pure meaning and feeling then he will be cool, but untill then lets let people thnk he's good 'cuz he plays fast.

okay.. maybe you should pickup his lesson dvd's, because he does compose blues solo's and theres styles he can range from playing rock, to blues and classical to metal.. and look at the man play, theirs absolutely no way you can say playing that fast doesnt take skill.. he can play fast, buts its also very intricate scales, and some of the most diffucult appregios
Quote by MedicreDemon

Quote by Stimpomatic

haha
2007 - The Greatest year ever???
Led Zeppelin and Rage Against the Machine reuniting

... but sadly I can't see anything great coming out of a new Led Zeppelin, only disappointment
Maybe I've lost faith
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
1980 Ovation Matrix Accoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Washburn T-14 Taurus (Bass)
SWR Working Pro 100 watt bass amp
Quote by saga_7
okay.. maybe you should pickup his lesson dvd's, because he does compose blues solo's and theres styles he can range from playing rock, to blues and classical to metal.. and look at the man play, theirs absolutely no way you can say playing that fast doesnt take skill.. he can play fast, buts its also very intricate scales, and some of the most diffucult appregios

So your a wannabe of a guy thats a wannabe of Malmsteem (sp?) wow your cool.
Quote by Maet
Led Zeppelin = Jimmy Page + John-Paul Jones + John Bonham + Robert Plant

John Bonham = Deceased, therefore Led Zeppelin - John Bonham = Not Led Zeppelin

Unless the three of them decide to reanimate Bonham's corpse or Jimmy Page really does know some sort of black magic that brings Bonham back from the dead rigomortis free, there's no return of Led Zeppelin.

who says a band cant do a line-up change.. its not a foreign idea, many, many bands have changed line-ups and gone on to be majorly successful.. like ac/dc.. and red hot chili peppers..
Quote by MedicreDemon

Quote by Stimpomatic

haha
appregios aren't difficult, scales, scales, scales, it would take me two days to sit there and learn how to play that stuff, and in my opinion it usually sounds like shit, not even musical...that said, it's not hard to play the blues either, but there is much more feeling and creativity involved, sure there's a blues scale, but there are so many passing tones, that u forget ur even using a certain scale, but w/e, i'm biased anywayz, i hate shred
saga 7 stfu....led-zeppelin arent reuniting....youve made an ass of yourself (multiple times), and you have failed to notice the "ONLY led-zeppelin thread"....just shut up no one wants to hear about zeppelin reuniting and the internet is not a reliable source. go away

BB King>Alex Laiho
Quote by st.jimmy4091680
So your a wannabe of a guy thats a wannabe of Malmsteem (sp?) wow your cool.

im pretty sure we all play for the sake of making music.. not to be the same as another guitarist... i dont even play metal, im far from a wannabe of him.. i just needed something to put about a year and a half ago and i put that.. does that offend you
Quote by MedicreDemon

Quote by Stimpomatic

haha
u people are all blowing it way out of proportion, it's just a thread first of all, why is everyone on this site so damn persistent about ONLY *put band here* THREADS, and reporting and all that stupid shit, just don't read the damn thread and ignore it, god...and, if in fact the rumors are true, which i doubt, all it is is a damn tour for the summer to make some money so let it go
Quote by rock_and_blues
saga 7 stfu....led-zeppelin arent reuniting....youve made an ass of yourself (multiple times), and you have failed to notice the "ONLY led-zeppelin thread"....just shut up no one wants to hear about zeppelin reuniting and the internet is not a reliable source. go away

BB King>Alex Laiho

i never said they are you tool.. theres a ****ing chance they can, thats all im saying.. there is no ****ing way in hell that anyone on this god damn website that can know the fate of led zeppelin without benig a bias piece of shit.. your basicly saying "led zeppelin wont get together again coz i say so" you have no say thats the thing. show proof pal, theres no way anyone can say that they will or will not. so why dont you just stfu and start showing some facts instead of being a little prick about it.
Quote by MedicreDemon

Quote by Stimpomatic

haha
Quote by rock_and_blues

BB King>Alex Laiho

Blues> Speed Metal
Last edited by st.jimmy4091680 at Feb 4, 2007,
if there is a sticky saying ONLY.....that means ONLY things relating to it go in there. would you post religion/political questions in the pit...no any user with a brain would put them in the ONLY religion/political thread
Last edited by rock_and_blues at Feb 4, 2007,
Quote by st.jimmy4091680

This is the stupidest thing I have ever read. "Bearly" any skill my ass, people work their asses off for hours each day to learn how to shred. I don't know why I even bother to reply to this, you can't even write a couple sentences without making yourself sound like a complete moron.

Oh yeah, I felt the need to flame someone
Quote by saga_7
im pretty sure we all play for the sake of making music.. not to be the same as another guitarist... i dont even play metal, im far from a wannabe of him.. i just needed something to put about a year and a half ago and i put that.. does that offend you

I'm in it for money and a career. If music can't sustain me, then I'll have no part in it aside from listening to it leisurely.

And the difference between AC/DC and RHCP is that they kept on going or took a very brief break. Led Zeppelin have been gone for something like two decades. Re-uniting has all original members coming together. Again, if that were to be, Bonham had better be a zombie.
Quote by st.jimmy4091680
Blues> Speed Meatal

blues over speed metal, yes!!! i hate that annoying shred shit
RE-FUCKING-PORTED

Jesus Christ... How many people are unable to do any math? 1980 + 22 = 2002!

This is just getting ridiculous. I've seen this well over a dozen times.

Plus, are you not aware of the "ONLY Led Zeppelin" thread?

EDIT: The Sun article is old, as we all know, but the Digital Journal article is new to me. Still though, I'm not holding my breath. It wouldn't surprise me if the guys at Q107 were quoting the Sun article themselves.

-Jacques
Last edited by jac_murphy at Feb 4, 2007,
first off, why dont you scrap the sand outta your vagina....then look at some facts. your internet sources mean shit to me. without john bonham it is not led-zeppelin. thats like saying Page-Plant was led-zeppelin. They werent dumbass. it cannot truely be led zeppelin. thats like saying the beatles are getting back together. they cant. end of story. maybe if you reworded (ie....plant page and jones gonna do a few concerts) it better than people would agree with you. and learn where to post things
Quote by saga_7
i never said they are you tool.. theres a ****ing chance they can, thats all im saying.. there is no ****ing way in hell that anyone on this god damn website that can know the fate of led zeppelin without benig a bias piece of shit.. your basicly saying "led zeppelin wont get together again coz i say so" you have no say thats the thing. show proof pal, theres no way anyone can say that they will or will not. so why dont you just stfu and start showing some facts instead of being a little prick about it.

No we are saying that because after Bonzo's death they said "We will not continue as a band, Led Zeppelin is not Led Zeppelin without him" dumb shit
Quote by REPOMAN
What the **** is meatal?

lol, that's funny, i'm getting out of this damn thread...
i dont care about the damn only thread.. if i would have cared.. i would have put it there. im obviously gunna get more replies this way
Quote by MedicreDemon

Quote by Stimpomatic

haha
Quote by saga_7
i dont care about the damn only thread.. if i would have cared.. i would have put it there. im obviously gunna get more replies this way

Because you're a fucking idiot and people love a good flaming/redundant argument.
well youve proven your a dumbass by not posting something specifically where it should be, you come claiming of a reuniting of a band which it is impossible to reunite....and you provide internet sources as fact. and dont forget when people show you the error of your ways you resort to flaming like a 12 year old pre pubescent boy sitting in his mothers basement.
nobody knows anything.. and nobody is willing to admit it..
Quote by MedicreDemon

Quote by Stimpomatic

haha
Page 1 of 3