has anyone else read this book about the 100 evilest ppl in history...........the things that thses ppl do is soooooooooo insanely ****ed up........so who else has read it

they shall all burn in the pits of hell
if yu dont got it look into it
I would think carrot top is number 1
On the Subject of Hitlers resemblance to Emos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muphin
No. Emos can't grow facial hair, not to mention their inability to invade Poland
*waits for someone to mention Zuka*
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
Quote by glm
Who's #1?

****in hitler

but they explain how every one killed there vitims in like detailed stories its ****in grose what ppl like robert gaskins,richard ramariz,and albert fish did they grose ****ers
Im not gonna change my qoute because of a word spelled incorrectly........

However i appreciate the info.....

so the most evil people in the world?

I'd have to say Vlad the Impaler.....

I mean plenty of people have commited genocide in the past so i can't say hitler is number one........

But Vlad the Impaler was PURE EVIL........

There was a large group of people in his court who betrayed him so you know what he did?

Invited them to dinner...... fed them HUMAN PARTS than impaled them on the BLUNT side of the stake......

If thats not enough im not sure of the actuall number but i tihnk he impaled 20,000 turkish soldiers.......

He used to go on killing sprees in his country to keep his people in check.....

This is evil if you ask me

Quote:
No. Emos can't grow facial hair, not to mention their inability to invade Poland
o_O

Hitler's number 1?????

Why?

Yea, yea, he commited the Holocaust, killed 6,000,000 people (remember, not just Jews), and he plotted to take over the world.

But, if memory serves me right, Joseph Stalin nearly 25,000,000 people (merely because he disliked them), he plotted to take over most of the world, and he was more of an enemy than Hitler ever imagined.

I would seriously rethink the #1 most evil person if I were the author.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
yea i agree with fallen angel.....

Hitler was bad but goddamn were there worse people...... hitler didnt kill a single person in WW2 all he did was talk.....

In truth i think Vlad the Impaler and Ed Gein were the defenitions of evil

Quote:
yes... i realise arguing about degrees of evilness is stupid...

and yes... i realise that Stalin purged millions of his own people for no real reason whatsoever...

but part of me wants to at least bring up the point that the majority of Russians who died because of Stalin died because Russia was being invaded and if Stalin didn't send millions to their deaths, there would be no Russia...

And who were they invaded by?
Originally posted by guitarkid27
RobbieMac2002 gives good advice.
Not even a mention of me lol

I have read the book. Vlad the Impaler scares me
ಥ_ಥ
Stalin, on the majority, killed Kulaks, wealthy peasants who he just didn't see eye to with, so he created the KGB to rid the world of them.

Sure, there's more evil, but Stalin SERIOUSLY needs to rank higher then Hitler, at least.

Saxo-Walrus

It annoys me when Hitler is at the top of every damn evil list. There have been worse people in history, Hitler has just become an icon of evil.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Hitler is only at the top because he actually almost conquered the world! He made the entire world afraid.

~stepco
To me, you can be evil and you can be blind.
If you kill because you truely believe your cause to be just, you are not, to me, evil. The actions were evil, but the intentions were good (even though we did not interpret them as such) and that is the opposite of evil.

I know it sounds like madness, but that is how I live my life.
Quote by Renka
To me, you can be evil and you can be blind.
If you kill because you truely believe your cause to be just, you are not, to me, evil. The actions were evil, but the intentions were good (even though we did not interpret them as such) and that is the opposite of evil.

I know it sounds like madness, but that is how I live my life.

Does your view extend to Hitler?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
See I thought Vlad impaled people's severed heads. Now that's sick but it's not too bad. But apparently you ram a stick up their ass and then mount them, so they slowly fall down it. That is straight ****ed. I think he wins.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Does your view extend to Hitler?

That I can not say, since I don't know if he truely believed what he preached.
It is very fathomable that he just used the hate against the Jews to manipulate the German people.

But, and I really do mean this, a human is a human. I judge everyone equally, regardless of what society tells me to think.
If you kill my people, if my relatives kills yours... It does not matter, I will still hate you if you are (to me) evil, and I will be accepting the fact that you are merely blind should this be true (again, to me).

I'm not stating law here, merely expressing my thoughts on the matter.
Quote by stepco12345
Hitler is only at the top because he actually almost conquered the world! He made the entire world afraid.

~stepco

So did Stalin, foo. Especially when Stalin got nukes.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by stepco12345

~stepco

Yea, so did tons of ancient conquerers, and many USSR leaders and such.

Hitler was certainly evil, but come on, het gets too much credit. HE's just one of the more recent, so he always come to mind first.

Saxo-Walrus

^Well no, due to technology etc, most ancient leaders did not frighten so many people as Hitler did. Hitler also frightened all the Jews, gays, gypsies and other 'undesirables' of Europe too.

But due to the situation Stalin was in, compared to Hitler, he definitely could frighten more people.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
^Well no, due to technology etc, most ancient leaders did not frighten so many people as Hitler did. Hitler also frightened all the Jews, gays, gypsies and other 'undesirables' of Europe too.

But due to the situation Stalin was in, compared to Hitler, he definitely could frighten more people.

Scaring people isn't really an evil deed, though, I can scare people and they'll be okay later on.

On a level of genocide, world terror, etc., Stalin still wins IMO.

And you're telling me that the Huns didn't strike fear into the hearts of the then known world? Seriously, those guys were attacking everything. Saladin's empire was terrorzing, there was tons of cases where the known world was shaking in fear from threat of take over.

Saxo-Walrus