They already have a thread in the metal forum.

They arent shred, really. Just covers of FF music

edit: nevermind, forgot this wasnt just the SF. this can probably stay actually, as they have some prog elements as he mentioned.
Last edited by garden of grey at Feb 4, 2007,
Yeah, seem to have some progressive elements to them. I rather like them...I'm going to have check them out.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
woops then my bad i thought it got closed
Member #8 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join
to the metal forum!
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
they dont have originals lol.

...at least, i dont think they do, i have both albums.
Youtube covers

yeah nobuo wrote 1 or 2 for the band . But not sure on this.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
You guys..... of course they won't have many origenals yet! Umatsu (or however u spell his name) wrote INCREDIBLE (THE best game music ever!) music for the Final Fantasy series (and others), and he's covering his FF (and possibly other games) work... And might I say, QUITE Spectacularly! His work is (in mine, and MANY people's opionion) quite far beyond the scope of the guys you worship so much on this forum! Not to put Vai or the rest down, they're awsome! But Umatsu is soooo far better in my opinion, due to the fact that his scores are much more operatic and epic than most anything these guys can cook up... though some of these guys have some quite epic stuff... It's hard to describe what I mean here,... it's like Normally great players are 100%, Vai, Satch, and the rest are like 1000%, and Umatsu is like 100,000,000,000%. Not that he's better, he's just got more scope in his stuff . I love em all equally . Of course, you know what they say about opinions .
"grateful is he who plays with open fingers" - Me

┌∩┐(◣_◢┌∩┐

DO NOT CLICK HERE!
Haha, I doubt you know the scope of this forum, my friend.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
lol Musical compositon, and actually guitar playing/virtuosity are mixed up so often on this forum, it isn't even funny anymore.

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
The Black Mages are good.

I usually prefer the originals though. Battle With Gilgamesh FTW.

Nobuo Uematsu is awesome, and a wonderfully versatile composor. One of my favorite contemporaries.
who doesn't?
Youtube covers

Quote by Night_Lights
they dont have originals lol.

...at least, i dont think they do, i have both albums.

Well Nobu is in the band so technically all their songs are originals, since he wrote them.
point! yeah I mean you could say that final fantasy was a concept (album).

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??